Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Kelechi Iheanacho

Just now, STUHILL said:

Could get toxic real quick if that actually happens! 

Surely, Rudkin cannot be that stupid?! 

We must have a striker close to joining that Enzo really wants. 

It is awfully quiet though... 

youd think so but the way Rudkin can be, i honestly dont have faith, if its anything it will be a loan and even then, whats the point

Just now, DezFox said:

And there we go. Happy to let him go for 13mill. Brilliant 

brilliant? so going into an important season with 1 out and out striker is good? while the amount we could get would be good mind , if we dont reinvest it then whats the point

if the club dont get another striker in before the window its a massive uphill struggle imo

1 minute ago, Langston said:

I cannot wrap my head around anyone wanting rid at this stage.

I don't think the club are pushing him out the door but when a Premier teams shows interest in a Championship player that player usually wants to go.

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

youd think so but the way Rudkin can be, i honestly dont have faith, if its anything it will be a loan and even then, whats the point

brilliant? so going into an important season with 1 out and out striker is good? while the amount we could get would be good mind , if we dont reinvest it then whats the point

if the club dont get another striker in before the window its a massive uphill struggle imo

Sorry it was sarcasm. 

Just now, ChrisFilter said:

If it happens, ah well. We move on. No need to panic. 

of course there isnt a panic, its just moronic planning if they let Kel leave without getting another striker in,

and none of this false 9 bollocks either, we needs a proper striker

• Like 1

What's more concerning is that if Nacho and Daka went before we got anyone in.... We will be fleeced for anyone we do try and get because selling clubs will know we are desperate. 

Ofcourse, you would think that to be silly and that we wouldn't be so daft but tell me with a straight face that you have full confidence in us and Rudkin to NOT do that. 

1 minute ago, DezFox said:

Sorry it was sarcasm. 

im glad it was, cos some on here would say that in a normal fashion in thinking its good

when its as good as putting dog shit in your hands and clapping.......though i suspect some at the club enjoy that sort of thing

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

of course there isnt a panic, its just moronic planning if they let Kel leave without getting another striker in,

and none of this false 9 bollocks either, we needs a proper striker

I’m sure if we let him and Daka go we’ll have someone on the way in. 

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Why Palace?

They seem to be a club to be happy at around 14th - 17th place.

It's better than Wolves or Forest and it's London which players seem to prefer. 

Have quite a nice attacking line up with Eze and Olise (if they both stay). The one thing they've really lacked for a while is a proper centre forward. 

Come on, there’s no way they sanction the sales of Daka and Kel without bringing in at least 1 replacement. I’m sure they are keeping their cards very close to their chest and wouldn’t surprise me if a couple of names come out of the woodwork in the next 48hrs as very advanced deals…then we let Daka and maybe Kel go 

Edited by kingpower
  • Like 3

There’s not a hope we can replace Nacho with someone of equal or greater quality for the money we’re reportedly selling him for. He was my only ‘must keep’ from last season - I’ll be gutted to see him go. 

• Like 1