Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonny_wright

Soumare loan agreed

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Disappointed with this, there’s a player in there. Think Enzo could be the one to finally unlock his potential, he’s athletic and can carry the ball well

I was quite excited to see Maresca get the best out of most of our recent transfer flops. He's sacked most of them off lol

Just now, Stadt said:

Disappointed with this, there’s a player in there. Think Enzo could be the one to finally unlock his potential, he’s athletic and can carry the ball well

True, he does. But he also has the awareness of a blind rabbit.

...in a bag.

...That's just been motored.

..by a sherman fxxking tank.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Strange how you see it.

I see a player who hasn’t got the physicality or tackling ability to be a CDM.

Hasn’t got the range of passing to be a creative midfielder.

Is so positionally poor he can’t make a box-box player, although looks like he should be.

Has no end product.

He occasionally carries the ball a few yards, but usually with no purpose or consistency.

You never know sometimes - but I’ve currently seen nothing that makes me think he’s worth keeping 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Rudkin’s toilet bowl must require attention from Dyna-rod given the amount of Turds he is flushing.  Come on Rudders do not rest on your laurels- squeeze out another log or two more before 11pm.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I agree he has talent but it’s clear he doesn’t want to be here, it’s never clicked for him here. Time to go, and to get his wages off the books.