Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Enzo needs to be careful - the dangerous spiral

55 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Rubbish. Watch and analyse the game properly and stop writing headlines like that which you know makes fans pile on with negativity. Play like that and we’ll be absolutely fine. Created numerous brilliant chances and win comfortably on another day

Wow play like that and we will be fine, I'm not anywhere near criticising Enzo, but play like we did last night too many times and I for one will be very worried

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It’s not the point that’s the issue, which is the point people are missing….. it was the performance, against the worst team in the division…… it was rancid. 

Perhaps a proper hiding might make Enzo rethink, which is probably coming against West Brom, I just hope for this clubs sake he gets it right going forward.

I don't think anyone will give us a hiding, we are decent, and defensively solid, but are we good enough to get automatic as we are? I'm not sure. 

31 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Speak for yourself 

I was a Rodgers hater.  But the real problem for me was how many loyal thinking fans didnt see thru him.   Even at the end.  

The foxes trust detective a rodgers out flag waver as an idiot.  When I should rodgers out other told me to 'pipe down".

Even on here the rodgers out vote oscillated between 40% and 80% .   

So how did so many get it so wrong?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I was a Rodgers hater.  But the real problem for me was how many loyal thinking fans didnt see thru him.   Even at the end.  

The foxes trust detective a rodgers out flag waver as an idiot.  When I should rodgers out other told me to 'pipe down".

Poor judges of character

A complete lack of willingness to look at the evidence- injuries, contradictions regarding players, ostracising of certain players, the way Kasper left, the apparent need for a rebuild after the Forest Cup embarrassment despite those being the same players he won the FA Cup with 9 months before. 

43 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Funnily enough, half time against West Brom when we were pasting them and BR was angry was when I saw through him. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

I remember only 2 years ago, when we all thought the sun shined out of Rodgers arse 🤣 🤣

"We" is a pretty loose term.

Probably only the same people that think Enzo's football is a joy to watch. 

Edited by adejo92

We need to be ruthless, it's always a dangerous game to expect that 1-0 is game done see in point Sheffield Wednesday away, Enzo has disappointed me tactically recently, but he's young learning the game easy to forget he's not experienced. A bit of adaptability will go a long way I feel.

• Like 1

I think we need to step back, take a big deep breath and calm down a bit. We are less than 6 months into what has been already described as a long term project, I would be surprised if we are even 30% of where Enzo wants us to be. 

Wednesday was disappointing of course but let’s be sensible about this, we will not dominate and win every game in a brutal 46 game championship season, there will be bumps in the road, there will be flat  performances where intensity levels and quality aren’t quite there, there will be occasions where the opposition get their tactics spot on and also raise their game. It felt to me on Wednesday we looked 10% off it and Sheff Wed had a night where they clicked and we still came away with a point, of course we would like to win, but given how far off it we were,  a draw was probably no more than we deserved at best. 

I am sure Enzo and the coaching staff will continually be looking to evolve and giving new ideas and instruction to the players, we are so far away from being the finished article, therefore we will continue to see inconsistency in our performance levels, however I am certain over the next 3 months we will pick up more than enough points to maintain our automatic promotion push. 

Edited by Claudio Fannieri

9 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

I remember only 2 years ago, when we all thought the sun shined out of Rodgers arse 🤣 🤣

I personally never got close enough to see what was shining out of it. Congers did by all accounts, as did Bertrand’s Agent..

11 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Everyone’s favourite Leeds dropped points to the 2nd worst team in the division last week, and these guys at home earlier in the season.

its these type of results this pi55 hole of a division throws at you. 

There was some ridiculous stat that if Wednesday continue to gain points at the same rate they would have to play 60 games this season to not have the lowest championship points tally ever. Wednesday are on a completely different level to Rotherham.