Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Daka

According to the comments section of LCFC’s Facebook page throughout this season, we’d have won the Club World Cup if we’d played Daka every game. 

In fact, the guy is an absolute disaster. 

Used his one good finish in 500 games on an offside goal then goes back to being a muppet in front of goal . That chance with his left foot was a disgrace he had time to at least control it before he put it into the stand 

That miss before he came off was genuinely one of the worst I've seen from a striker. 

His movement is terrible, he has zero technical ability and no composure in front of goal. He also can't kick a ball properly. Are Iheanacho and Cannon really not an improvement?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

That miss before he came off was genuinely one of the worst I've seen from a striker. 

His movement is terrible, he has zero technical ability and no composure in front of goal. He also can't kick a ball properly. Are Iheanacho and Cannon really not an improvement?

If it'd had been a defensive clearance he'd have got the plaudits, it was that bad I had to laugh tbh.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't know if his actions on the bench were genuine or acting but he looked a broken man drained of any confidence he ever had. 

Yet the manager keeps picking him.

Poor management of a player from this manager, who would have guessed!? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Is Enzo blind or just abusing him? The reality is tj keep picking someone who is legitimately jeopardising promotion. Must surely either be born out of ignorance or some form of masochism. Painful either way for everyone!!!

It’s sheer stubbornness - hoping he will come good despite the evidence staring him in the face. Just reckless bankrupt management. Rodgers Mark II.

50 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Matt piper “Daka this evening didn’t even look like a professional footballer”

The chance just before he was pulled last night was the standard of one of the non-footballers I play 7 a side with. An overweight, mid 50s guy who is pure dog shit. Or even myself if I turn up hungover or out of shape and it’s late on and my legs have gone. But this guy is a professional apparently. It’s baffling 

12 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't know if his actions on the bench were genuine or acting but he looked a broken man drained of any confidence he ever had. 

Looked genuine to me. 

Yeh he’s awful, well certainly at the moment. But this is on the manager and seeing Daka grimace on the bench, I did feel a little sorry for him. Enzo can’t manage his squad, whether it’s rotation for the team’s sake or rotation for an individual’s sake. For example, he complains that the players are tired, you have Coady, three other strikers, Praet for Ndidi, all options who could have freshened up the side and not diminished our quality. Then you have rotation for an individual’s sake, someone as mentally strong as Coady should be used. Even in token games like the Watford one, he decided to play Nelson. 

Daka’s quality is very questionable but blame Enzo for his stubbornness for leaving him on for too long when everybody could see he was struggling.

Enzo needs to take his head from out of his arse and give Cannon a run in the side, even change it up with two up front. 

20 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yet the manager keeps picking him.

Poor management of a player from this manager, who would have guessed!? :rolleyes:

Yes it has the feel of Rodgers keep picking Ward last season - It's actually harming the player and is atrocious team and man management 

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He has a footballing version of ‘The yips’ right now. Totally unplayable for weeks, whilst he’s declined further, and how the manager hasn’t seen that is baffling. 

Edited by Drew Peacock