Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Daka

54 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Saw that on Rightmove.

Practice goal in the back garden.

... greenhouse, conservatory and all rear windows of the property smashed to fvck!

lol!

Daka isn't impressed..

p24994.png

6 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

some right honkers

I’ve been saying how bad he is for the past two or three years, got personal insults from the same people who are now nowhere to be seen in this thread. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Langston said:

I think he's rubbish and can't wait for him to leave but taking the time to create a supercut of him missing and tagging the bloke on Twitter is going to achieve what exactly? Just seems a bit shitty to me.

Must take ages to fit in all his fxxk ups as well

9 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

So the entire time he's been here?

Yes. He’s never looked like he’d be anything for us. 

It’s not that I said it, more that the same poster kept specifically tagging me telling everyone how wrong I was and I don’t understand football.

Now everyone saying the same thing as I was.

Edited by Fox92

15 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

Here's a good idea, can't we offer Blackburn a straight swap of Daka for Sammie Szmodics 😃😃

I'm all for a good deal but I'd feel immorally wrong doing that to Blackburn, assuming they'd be stupid enough to agree to it. 

10 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I’ve been saying how bad he is for the past two or three years, got personal insults from the same people who are now nowhere to be seen in this thread. 

Because you were wrong? Prior to the last month and a half his underlying stats have been pretty consistently good. Every player misses big chances, it's the nature of playing in a team that creates a lot of them (top three for missed big chances in the prem? Haaland, Nunez and Watkins... https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/big_chance_missed). He's not bad, he's low on confidence and being mismanaged by being left in the firing line this long. Get him a psychologist, take him out of the firing line for a bit and you'll see a very different player at the end of it.

Wow. That video really shows him up. No good striker should be repeatedly missing those chances. 

Crazy how he can go from bossing a league to being hopeless. It's not the pace of the game or anything, either. He's in the space and ideal position. Must all be mental but that is impossible to fix. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Wow. That video really shows him up. No good striker should be repeatedly missing those chances. 

Crazy how he can go from bossing a league to being hopeless. It's not the pace of the game or anything, either. He's in the space and ideal position. Must all be mental but that is impossible to fix. 

To be absolutely clear, a similar reel could be made from Vardy's misses this season. Vardy will forever be the greatest thing that ever happened to this club, but he is not immune from criticism in front of goal this season.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Absolutely shit, with abysmal composure and if he'd scored half of those chances we'd already be promoted.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

To be absolutely clear, a similar reel could be made from Vardy's misses this season. Vardy will forever be the greatest thing that ever happened to this club, but he is not immune from criticism in front of goal this season.

Vardy’s goal per min ratio still solid, but we shouldn’t be relying on a 37 year old to lead our attack. Vards should only be an impact player at this stage.

As others have said Daka should have been rested long before now and Cannon brought in for a run.

Absolute garbage footballer. I genuinely thought dropping down to the Championship would give him a new lease of life and he'd show he's above this level but he's being outscored by a 37 year old veteran on his last legs. Zero technique tap in merchant. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Because you were wrong? Prior to the last month and a half his underlying stats have been pretty consistently good. Every player misses big chances, it's the nature of playing in a team that creates a lot of them (top three for missed big chances in the prem? Haaland, Nunez and Watkins... https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/big_chance_missed). He's not bad, he's low on confidence and being mismanaged by being left in the firing line this long. Get him a psychologist, take him out of the firing line for a bit and you'll see a very different player at the end of it.

Sorry,  you can't blame this on Enzo. Some of these chances are so simple, it has nothing to do with mismanagement or needing a psychologist. He's a professional striker and should score 50% of these simple tap-ins.

If he scores the misses against Leeds, and another of the other open goals were already promoted.

Edited by trooky
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Vardy’s goal per min ratio still solid, but we shouldn’t be relying on a 37 year old to lead our attack. Vards should only be an impact player at this stage.

As others have said Daka should have been rested long before now and Cannon brought in for a run.

Up until a few games ago,  Daka had a very strong goals / games ratio. Cannon has had an injury issue.  I can understand why he has been playing him.  Daka hit his poor form at exactly the wrong time. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Are they welsh and really angry about Saudi Arabia? 👀

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

A similar reel....maybe but I doubt it. Not going to check BTW though! lol