Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Daka

13 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I thought he done ok, didn’t do much offensively but did chase and close players down and made himself a nuisance 

Interesting yellow card. Not really sure what happened. 

11 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Cowardly to boo him. He does need a spell out of the team though. Looks shot to bits.

Yeah there was a few fans booing him around , thankfully most of the fans clapped him, booing him is always going to make a player, play more hesitant 

• Like 2

thought the booing of his was pretty pathetic from some fans today, of course I'd have like to see Cannon got a go, but he cant press and being a pain to defenders like Vardy and Daka can with the closing down etc

hes confidence is in the bin atm, do think he'd have scored that pen tho:ph34r:

tbf to Daka hes shown hes capable at times; but atm hes like a square peg in a round hole, would love him to score tuesday mind

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

thought the booing of his was pretty pathetic from some fans today, of course I'd have like to see Cannon got a go, but he cant press and being a pain to defenders like Vardy and Daka can with the closing down etc

tbf to Daka hes shown hes capable at times; but atm hes like a square peg in a round hole, would love him to score tuesday mind

Been a cliche this season, but if he missed that pen and the sitter from Mavi’s cross, can you imagine the shite he would get. Never scoring that header mind you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Don't think he wins the pen in the first place tbf, would've gone flying from the first bit of contact outside the box

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Been a cliche this season, but if he missed that pen and the sitter from Mavi’s cross, can you imagine the shite he would get. Never scoring that header mind you.

tbf Vardy has missed some whoopers this season too tbf, but money in the bank here as they say

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Don't think he wins the pen in the first place tbf, would've gone flying from the first bit of contact outside the box

wasnt a pen anway, contact was outside the area:ph34r:

I didn't hear any booing from where I was although the chap in front of me called Daka a cvnt when he came on :rolleyes:

There was a moment of confusion between him and Praet near the end when they looked at each other like they were from different planets. Not much 'chemistry' there according to my 14 year old.

Daka's confidence looks shot to me. I wouldn't involve him in the last 3 games personally.

9 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Were the boos not from the West Brom fans  booing Vardy coming off?

No, there was a smattering of booing when Patson came on. I was among those around me shaking my head at bringing Daka on ( I want to see Cannon get a chance!) but booing the lad is so out order. He is horrendously out of form but his pressing and effort was decent 

Edited by Philkeavo
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Were the boos not from the West Brom fans  booing Vardy coming off?

No, very evident that as soon as he stepped on the pitch the boos were intended for Daka.

What a great way to build the young lads confidence!