Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.

I genuinely don’t know how you go from looking like scoring every time you touch the ball like we did in the first 25 minutes of that game to being pure dog shit.

Also that ref had a ****ing mare throughout and should have gave them a pen at the end.

Saying that, who ****ing cares, we got the 3 points and that’s all that matters!!!

Just now, Stadt said:

We drop off far too much when ahead. Leeds didn’t stop after going ahead against us 

Yes,  and I cannot conceive of why!!

In isolation its a messy midweek win you sometimes need to get when you get promoted. 

In reality it's another really poor performance and we've made it hard for ourselves for no reason. Started brightly but after the goal it was woeful. Hull beat us if we play anywhere close to that. 

Ref was garbage but fair play for not bowing to pressure at the end, the player should be questioning why he's going down rather than shooting. Choudhury took a chance though. We deserved to concede. 

I'm struggling with Enzo I really am, as long as he gets the wins then fine but he puts it to chance. Fair enough if opposition force you back but they don't. Slow subs again too. 

Any 3 points are welcome, however they come. 

Hate to be negative but we did oue best to mess that up and i can only blame enzo.with his in game decisions again. Why not bring albrighton, marcel and daka on at 70, we were losing the midfield after they brought on fresh players 

• Thanks 1

Just now, iancognito said:

No point even discussing next season, it'll be a much-changed team and it's 6 months away.

I sincerely hope the club are not looking at it this way. The premier league is potentially what, 11 games away? and this team needs at minimum 10 new players who can all play the way we want. 

• Like 1

What’s happened to dewsbury hall shocking of late and winks has gone to pot must of had most passes backwards since records started made mangerless Sunderland look the better team 🤦‍♂️