Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muzzy_no7

Leicester 1-0 Sunderland Post Match Thread.

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

Kdh hardly in the Game at all mavadidi wasn’t great either. Don’t get at 1-0’uo just stop playing could have been clear at half time if we kept going 

Not fair. I thought KDH was one of their best players…

• Haha 2

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

****. Ipswich have scored now. 

Yeah, that's Ipswich alright. Well done to them. Would love them to pip So'ton and Leeds.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I sincerely hope the club are not looking at it this way. The premier league is potentially what, 11 games away? and this team needs at minimum 10 new players who can all play the way we want. 

No but as fans we were saying the same 12 months back and look what the club did in terms of recruitment. We were all thinking we'd be mid-table rebuilding, some kind of fire fighter manager and Championship hoofball.

We back the team, get the title in the bag and leave the rest to the recruitment team and manager. You can dominate this league and get hammered next season - Burnley. All I'm saying is this season won't make any difference to how we do from August onwards.

• Like 2

I could only watch the second half, but wow.
I thought QPR was bad but that second 45 was even worse.

We just looked scared. It was insane how many times we lost the ball because our players went walked it backwards straight into about three of their’s. It even happened with giving them possession in the incident at the end.

I was a bit 50/50 on the pen. Spent too much time trying to get the pen rather than to get the ball. We were due a big controversial decision going our way though. It was going to happen eventually.

Hopefully the win breeds confidence because we’ll have to be much better against Hull even to get a draw.

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

Let's face it Leeds & Ipswich look better than us 

6 games ago Saints looked better than us.

Wouldn't surprise me if they turn their form round and pip both of them to second. The division hasn't changed in 20 years.

Just now, oxtonfox said:

They never give up. Amazing in the last five minutes this season scoring 23 goals. 

If only we had the balls to do this. There's no real fight in this team. I think the wins in the early part of the season has made our team complacent and soft. 

Today it was probably KDH worst performance for us. Mavididi has been poor for a few games, no real desire or commitment. How Enzo took Fatawu off and kept Mavididi on is just mind boggling. 

Sunderland deserved something from the game, because we let them back in, gave them confidence and basically did nothing with the ball even when we did have it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Earle said:

That was atrocious. Second half as bad as I’ve seen at this level. KDH & Choudhury did everything they possibly could to engineer an equaliser for Sunderland, I’ve no idea how we held on. It was agony to watch and I can’t see that team, playing like that, getting promoted. 
But Wilf’s back & hopefully Vestergaard will bring much needed calmness to the back line. Miss Ricardo hugely.

I thought Hamza was ok. KDH was poor, his final ball was always slightly off or too heavy except for the one when Vardy and then Yunus could’ve scored.

Winks was targeted very effectively by Sunderland in the 2nd half. As soon as he got it he was pressed by a triangle of Sunderland players and probably lost the ball 5 or 6 times in very dangerous positions. 

We looked very low on energy in the second half except for Fatawu, 2nd to the ball and dropping off too much and then resorting to long clearances that came straight back. We looked destined to concede a goal particularly after Justin came on to shore things up, instead the exact opposite happened with Justin culpable 2 or 3 times in as many minutes. 

• Like 2

Guest glasgowfox

get what everyone is saying but in all honestly should have been out of sight after 15 minutes