Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

He has to start Ricardo, Coady and give Kel a chance.....

and Harry S......why is he not playing? Very weird

Bench KDH, he needs a reality check and a bit of humble pie

Hamza not even in the squad!

5 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Used rotation well early on in the season, would like to see some here too. Mix up the wingers and give Coady some game time.

I believe that played a huge part in our early success. No one was guaranteed their spot. Currently our starting 11 is too predictable. 

A few players need dropping KDH, Choudhury, Faes, Fatawu, Mavididi etc

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Might happen if we had an owner and a manager willing to buy into this theory, instead they seem to blame the fans for their inept ability.

Where's Top coming out and saying we can do this, we need you fans, make your voices heard, get as many bums on seats as possible. Nope, they'd rather charge for membership, not put tickets on general sale, not allow safestanding, actively sabotage Union FS, ignore all the well made points about the priority system being a closed shop and threaten anyone with a ban who seems to have an opinion that they don't like.

There must be hundreds if not thousands like me, I've had enough of the ownership of this football club, and maybe football in general. They want my £600 every season, they want my £30/£35 for every away game, and they think giving us a pint once a season is enough thanks for that support.

Always someone elses fault why our support are shite. I am sure the silent old bloke behind me taps my shoulder when i'm a little too loud is like that because is the Top etc. Even with all the restrictions in place, you would still think our fans would be up for it far more than they are. 

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Always someone elses fault why our support are shite. I am sure the silent old bloke behind me taps my shoulder when i'm a little too loud is like that because is the Top etc. Even with all the restrictions in place, you would still think our fans would be up for it far more than they are. 

I lost the faith last season when I was one of the lone voices giving it to Rodgers and calling for his head, whilst the clowns around us called us crap fans and told us to **** off lol We deserve all we get.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, lee7 said:

I believe that played a huge part in our early success. No one was guaranteed their spot. Currently our starting 11 is too predictable. 

A few players need dropping KDH, Choudhury, Faes, Fatawu, Mavididi etc

Name the players to replace those 5?

If we play the same slow boring style on Monday I don’t blame fans for turning.

I’m not a fan of Enzo’s football and predicted we’d get worked out months ago.

Norwich will be fired up, let’s see if our team can match that desire…..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Well there's not much point in turning up is there! I can see it now, Norwich will have sussed us out within 4 seconds, we will pass it side to side for 80 minutes before waving Norwich though like friendly traffic cops. Meanwhile Rudkin is in the stands working on his dasterly plan on how to bankrupt the club further whilst rewarding himself with a fat 10 year contract. Rinse and repeat.

How the hell do you know that Blackadder? Its classified information.

Must use the squad. Game management becoming a real problem. Against Ipswich we we leading in both games and they brought on a few players and turned it around whilst we hung on.Today well on top but becoming tired and frustrated crying out for changes before we conceded