Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

Well there's not much point in turning up is there! I can see it now, Norwich will have sussed us out within 4 seconds, we will pass it side to side for 80 minutes before waving Norwich though like friendly traffic cops. Meanwhile Rudkin is in the stands working on his dasterly plan on how to bankrupt the club further whilst rewarding himself with a fat 10 year contract. Rinse and repeat.

Discussing it feels almost pointless 

No changes more of the same. That’s the Enzo way. 

Coady sitting on the bench. Passing around the back and losing possession. No intensity trying to pass it into the net. Squandered chances as we half seem surprised when we get near the net. Same formation and tactics. Norwich are a good team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HybridFox said:

Gonna get very toxic if we fall behind early here 

We should be trying to make the KP a fortress so that the opposition sh1t the bed. Instead it will be people turning up late, moaning, filtering out 5 mins before the end of each half. Despair of our lot sometimes.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

If he just ditched the "philosophy" for the run in and went to a 4-2-3-1 pressing style would you be more confident we'd go up?

Yes

18 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

If he just ditched the "philosophy" for the run in and went to a 4-2-3-1 pressing style would you be more confident we'd go up?

100%. It would shock every bog standard championship side analyst, which would be worth at least 6 points

****ed it up, ****ed it up, Leicester City,

****ed it up, ****ed it up, I say,

****ed it up, ****ed it up, Leicester City,

Playing football the Enzo way.

Hopefully we win though and turn this around. Or I’m deluded?

Edited by phoneticerror

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We should be trying to make the KP a fortress so that the opposition sh1t the bed. Instead it will be people turning up late, moaning, filtering out 5 mins before the end of each half. Despair of our lot sometimes.

Might happen if we had an owner and a manager willing to buy into this theory, instead they seem to blame the fans for their inept ability.

Where's Top coming out and saying we can do this, we need you fans, make your voices heard, get as many bums on seats as possible. Nope, they'd rather charge for membership, not put tickets on general sale, not allow safestanding, actively sabotage Union FS, ignore all the well made points about the priority system being a closed shop and threaten anyone with a ban who seems to have an opinion that they don't like.

There must be hundreds if not thousands like me, I've had enough of the ownership of this football club, and maybe football in general. They want my £600 every season, they want my £30/£35 for every away game, and they think giving us a pint once a season is enough thanks for that support.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Yes

And we’d have one hand on the title if he’d dropped his ego and tried it 2 months ago

• Like 1