Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (H) - pre-match

We'll almost certainly be playing these again this season. A good win here (okay, unlikely with our form / their form) would give us a psychological boost, as we've already thrashed them at their place!!

I think we should just go back to the basics a go for 4-4-2... will never happen under Enzo.

Hermansen

Pereira

Coady

Vestergaard

Justin

Albrighton (Let's do it)

Winks

Praet

Mavididi

Vardy

Iheanacho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I think we should just go back to the basics a go for 4-4-2... will never happen under Enzo.

Hermansen

Pereira

Coady

Vestergaard

Justin

Albrighton (Let's do it)

Winks

Praet

Mavididi

Vardy

Iheanacho

Might change a couple of the selections but the time has come to try something new.

Jacob

Souttar  Coady  Doyle

Ricardo                          Justin

Winks     KDH

Akgun

Daka         Iheanacho 

I'm off to watch Harborough Town. 

Maybe I've become spoilt. 

This club is currently rotten.

I'll never not support us or want us to do well, but something is definitely not right behind the scenes.

We won the Premier League, FA cup & Community Shield recently. So unbelievably sad

Edited by STEVIE B

Enzo if he has anything about him there has to be a plan b he can't continue with same set up and not expect the same results. The plan isn't work, if we continue with it we are heading into the play offs. I think even in the interview with sky he answered the question in a way that gave the impression that his current style of play isn't working anymore. I think come Monday we need to take a different approach to the game, stop this slow short passing nonsense and actually move the ball quicker up the pitch and actually have player in the box that are in a position to receive crosses to get in shots on target and not pot shots from way out side the box.

Hermansen

Justin Coady (c) Vestergaard Doyle

Ricardo Winks 

Fatawu     KDH         Mavididi

Vardy

Albrighton involved off the bench. Justin on the right where hes more comfortable. Doyle spraying cross field balls

Edited by South Shire Fox