Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

8 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Flynn downes is 50/50 for them. Massive player for saints according to their fans 

Definitely not worth risking him ahead of the likely playoffs 🤞🏻

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I'd love to see Daka score - He's a good lad with great physical attributes but is more a runner than a footballer 

We're a football club, we need footballers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Definitely not worth risking him ahead of the likely playoffs 🤞🏻

According to Football League World, Martin said in his press conference that they won't rush him back because their chances of getting in the top two are very low (my italics):

"The Saints' manager has said that they will: "wait and see," whether the 25-year-old is fit enough to return to face Leicester on Tuesday night. He added that, due to the result at the weekend, they aren't as likely to rush him back because the possibility of them finishing in the top two is now unlikely.

"Martin also said, via the Daily Echo: "We also have other guys that need to get on the pitch and stake a claim now for the final stages of the season, so we'll have to wait and see.""

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 2

Just now, CosbehFox said:

I’ve watched people this season been denying entry into the stadium with food. Very much depends what jobsworth you get 

I think it depends on the size of the sandwich. ...or summat.

The light show as great an idea as the "New Season, New Era" bullshit they rolled out after relegation. 

IF (and remains a big if) we do manage to secure promotion on Tuesday, those who remain partner of the decision making that were here last season have nothing to celebrate. You are correcting a wrong of the very many wrongs you've made over the last 2 years. 

• Like 1

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3974791?lang=en

"Ricky was on the bench [vs. West Brom], he could be available for Tuesday," Maresca said. "Now we’ll see. We have two days.

"He didn’t train all week with us. Even [Friday], he was not with us. I spoke to him and we decided, at this stage of the season, that even five or 10 minutes, every player is important.

"We said: ‘Come with us in case we need – hopefully not – but you can come in’."

1 hour ago, CheeseHead said:

We're a football club, we need footballers!

Agreed - 2nd out of the door after Faes but he fits Enzo's system and requirement from his number 9 probably better than others - I don't agree to his selection as I'd have played Cannon months ago but he is likely to play tomorrow night in my view 

6 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why say this when it's so easily debunked? They've played more than us recently, we took KDH off on Saturday probably with this game in mind plus we saved Ricardo who by the time tomorrow comes around won't have played in 10 days. 

They might have played more recently and may be more tired but i was saying that we can't play a pressing style like we did at the start of the season. It requires a level of fitness that we dont currently have.

Guest leatherhead32

1.0 to us 4me first half winner and then 29000 whistling at end with me pretending to as iv done for 50 years , just cant do it :whistle:

That light show e-mail isn't real, surely?! Please?! 

I'm not usually one to ask for people to be sacked/lose their jobs, but Laura is treading a fine line calling it 'stadium bowl' ffs.