Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-1 West Brom - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-1 West Brom

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.6

Total Average Rating

176 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Hamza Choudhury 8.6
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Stephy Mavididi 5.8
  4. Manager Confidence 82% +51%

Season: 2023/24
Voting Starts: 20/04/24
Voting Ends: 23/04/24

1. Mads Hermansen
  2. Hamza Choudhury
  3. Conor Coady
  4. Jannik Vestergaard
  5. Wout Faes
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Harry Winks
  8. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  9. Abdul Fatawu
  10. Jamie Vardy
  11. Stephy Mavididi
  12. Dennis Praet (sub)
  13. Patson Daka (sub)
  14. James Justin (sub)

36 minutes ago, Scanchez said:

How on earth you could give Hamza anything less than a 10 is beyond me.

Probably one of the best performances from a Leicester player in years.

He was brilliant today but wouldn’t go that far. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Bit surprised at Ndidi rating. Goal aside, he strolled around the pitch for long periods as the game passed him by. 

Yep, doesn't look match fit. Never used to give players a moment's peace, he was miles away yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Manager Confidence increases by 50% after a first win in 3... We are a fickle bunch!

Aren't we just. We're a disgrace 😂

Credit to Top et Al for not pulling the trigger on Enzo sacking or banning Hamza for drink driving.

Also Coady is great to have but cost us a clean sheet, Enzo probably right to keep it Faes Vesty Ricardo and JJ (or Doyle).

Hold my hands up there, thought we were missing out on his experience/ general class but Coadys bodyshape and recovery for their goal was a bit rubbish.

13 hours ago, FLAN said:

Mavididi continues to stink the place out

TBF to Mavididi he barely got a touch in the first half, Faes just didn't see him early enough often enough. All his best games are when Doyle plays there.

3 hours ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Manager Confidence increases by 50% after a first win in 3... We are a fickle bunch!

I say we give Enzo the key to the city but if we draw with Southampton, we should kill him.

Obviously, if we still get promoted we would need to somehow bring him back from the dead and give him the key back.

• Haha 1

Wilf’s best game since his return from injury. Not quite his early season imperiousness, but then again, who is playing at that level?

I get the Hamza love-in but he was clownishly awful at times too. I can’t give him more than a 7.

Faes’s best game for a while too, though I though both Coady & Vestergaard played better?

Incidentally, for those, like me, who’ve been desperate for Coady to start, West Brom’s goal showed why Enzo hasn’t been starting him: no pace. But he stays in the team for the next three games for me, if his body recovers for Tuesday.

9 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

KDH lowest rated of the CMs yesterday, not I agree there Ndidi n Winks both poor in general.

As soon as KHD has a poor game he is jumped on yet the other two, especially Winks, put in poor performances that get generally glossed over

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Bit surprised at Ndidi rating. Goal aside, he strolled around the pitch for long periods as the game passed him by. 

Think Wilf is wasted in an attacking role. He doesn’t think quickly enough to sharp attacking situations. I think we sorely miss him as a DM.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, OnlyOneCity said:

Think Wilf is wasted in an attacking role. He doesn’t think quickly enough to sharp attacking situations. I think we sorely miss him as a DM.

He stunk at that role last 2 seasons. We don’t miss him in the position, we missed Wilf being able to play it. We play 3 at the back, and don’t need Wilf in his old role. 

The reason why its worked with him in attacking positions is because he’s been able to win the ball high up the field. Right now he’s not fit. Spent most of Saturday conserving energy. Fitness isn’t going to magically solve itself if he goes back to a defensive midfield role.