Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot

Who would you rather went up with us automatically?

Pure pragmatism screams Ipswich. If they go up, I suspect they'll struggle badly and that occupies a relegation spot. Similarly, I don't see anyone in the playoffs doing brilliantly in the PL either. After that, we just need one or both of Forest and Brentford to continue to make stuttering progress and we're giving ourselves a decent chance of staying up. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Now we are promoted, I can get on board and appreciate the season Ipswich have had. Finish the job now tractor boys. 

Want them to beat Leeds to the 2nd spot, but don’t try and take the title from us lol 

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sorry, but I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS ATTITUDE. It’s a competition, isn’t it enough the big 6 have an unjust financial advantage without blowing unwarranted history smoke up their arses.

Ipswich, WBA every day of the week for me.

Ipswich have won a European cup! Leeds pretend they have.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Want them to beat Leeds to the 2nd spot, but don’t try and take the title from us lol 

I know you should be motivated by love not hate but I would almost rather Leeds stay down than us finish 1st. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

Leicester, Leeds, Southampton = Premier League heritage.

Leeds have been in League 1 as long as they’ve been in the the prem the last 20 years 

Edited by MattFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Pure pragmatism screams Ipswich. If they go up, I suspect they'll struggle badly and that occupies a relegation spot. Similarly, I don't see anyone in the playoffs doing brilliantly in the PL either. After that, we just need one or both of Forest and Brentford to continue to make stuttering progress and we're giving ourselves a decent chance of staying up. 

What is it with people and writing Ipswich off? They're probably best placed of the teams coming up because their style of play isn't built around keeping possession going into a league where it's what most teams are doing with better resources and squads. They've also had longer as a group of players with their manager, and they don't know when they're beaten. They've shown ridiculous character all season, they're the sides that do best when they go up.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Koke said:

I'm not being funny but I prefer Leeds over Ipswich. I'd preferred Southampton but unfortunately they can't make it.

... Why? 

Forget sentiment, Leeds and Southampton have by far the best chance of competing to stay up next year and we are more than likely facing a points deduction. 

Norwich have a terrible squad and a record of not investing a great deal and Ipswich have a big task on hand to get promoted back to back and survive. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

What is it with people and writing Ipswich off? They're probably best placed of the teams coming up because their style of play isn't built around keeping possession going into a league where it's what most teams are doing with better resources and squads. They've also had longer as a group of players with their manager, and they don't know when they're beaten. They've shown ridiculous character all season, they're the sides that do best when they go up.

Their gung-ho approach will lead to them getting absolutely battered against all but the weakest sides, and when they're bad they're absolutely honking. The PL will be cruel to them, I reckon. Big admirer of what they've done, but inexperience and naivety will hurt them.

Ipswich and West Brom. Be funny if Leeds and Saints gain that many points but still don't get promoted. 

Plus, is there room for one more goal for Vardy at the Hawthorns in the PL? 

• Like 1