Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot

Who would you rather went up with us automatically?

Well living where I do,ive suddenly had Ipswich so called fans crawl from under rocks and tell me how great they are on a loop or Leeds who have always told me how great they are.

so it’s Leeds and Norwich for me.

Mckenna will leave they will be bad again and then they can crawl back under their rocks.They will start crying because Norwich are top dogs again.Double bonus.

Leeds had a one off season against us beating us twice and I’m used to them saying how good they are.

Ipswich as automatic and probably norwich in the play offs as they will probably be the easiest to play against next season as I doubt they would spend much. And would be great if Leeds miss out completely and end up with ffp issue and have to sell everyone 

21 minutes ago, Lizzibee said:

Congrats on promotion - fully deserved.  If you want to be champions, I don't really care - just desperately hope we can get the five points and follow you.  What a dream that would be - back to back promotions and proof that you dont need millions and something many of our fans havent seen. Oh, and to laugh at Leeds is an added bonus.

We've occupied the top two all season both deserve automatic

• Like 2