Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot

Who would you rather went up with us automatically?

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

Their gung-ho approach will lead to them getting absolutely battered against all but the weakest sides, and when they're bad they're absolutely honking. The PL will be cruel to them, I reckon. Big admirer of what they've done, but inexperience and naivety will hurt them.

Hope you're right.

Can’t stand Leeds fanbase and the love in they automatically have from Sky Sports. 

Hopefully they finish third then lose in the play offs.

I’d rather Ipswich and Norwich/WBA come up.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

What is it with people and writing Ipswich off? They're probably best placed of the teams coming up because their style of play isn't built around keeping possession going into a league where it's what most teams are doing with better resources and squads. They've also had longer as a group of players with their manager, and they don't know when they're beaten. They've shown ridiculous character all season, they're the sides that do best when they go up.

It's not writing them off to acknowledge Leeds and Southampton probably have a better chance of reinforcing and staying up than the side that were in League One last season and have a much smaller match day revenue and overall operating budget. 

25 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

What is it with people and writing Ipswich off? They're probably best placed of the teams coming up because their style of play isn't built around keeping possession going into a league where it's what most teams are doing with better resources and squads. They've also had longer as a group of players with their manager, and they don't know when they're beaten. They've shown ridiculous character all season, they're the sides that do best when they go up.

You have to admire them with the limited resources they have.

I've a lot of respect for the job their Manager McKenna has done with them.McKenna

I hope they finish second to us.

• Like 1

Another vote for the east Anglian contingent.  Both decent teams with decent fans. Though I’ve got nothing against West Brom.  And even Southampton at a pinch. 

Just not Leeds. Hated Leeds since the 70s, and I see no reason to stop now. 

iPSWICH V NORWICH play-off final would be good, can that still mathematically happen?

However hope Leeds stay down because they're a bunch of dirty bastards and as for the players, maybe we could poach one or two??

The Championship is full of ex-Premier League teams.  It is a genuine competition, with no VAR.

It is hard to choose. I love the promoted teams having a shot at staying up next season.

But I would say: Leicester (we should not have gone down last season), Ipswich (what an amazing job they did on a shoestring budget) and one of Leeds and Southampton. The others will get hammered next season in the EPL.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1