Lambert09 Posted yesterday at 17:12 Posted yesterday at 17:12 1 minute ago, Samilktray said: In the lad in that picture AI That’s wanya 1
cat lady Posted yesterday at 17:14 Posted yesterday at 17:14 Good luck to the youngsters, show the rest of them how to play
Chelmofox Posted yesterday at 17:16 Posted yesterday at 17:16 Presume this means Okoli features at the weekend?
Popular Post Jakemoore Posted yesterday at 17:19 Popular Post Posted yesterday at 17:19 Spare a thought for Souttar. His last game was against Brazil…… 6
TrentFox Posted yesterday at 17:24 Posted yesterday at 17:24 3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said: Spare a thought for Souttar. His last game was against Brazil…… If I represented West Bridgford and we were lucky enough to be drawn against Brazil, so would my last game be at that level. But it wouldn’t mean I was any blooming good! 😂. I’ll spare a thought for him when he shows me why he should be mentioned in the same breath as an elite footballing nation. Still waiting.
Ian Nacho Posted yesterday at 17:25 Posted yesterday at 17:25 What minute we going for on the Marcal goal bingo then?
DJ Barry Hammond Posted yesterday at 17:26 Posted yesterday at 17:26 14 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said: What player rules? I wasn’t aware. Ahh fvck that then, yeah let’s dip out of this shite asap then tbf You have to have 4 ‘qualifying players’ - typically, 4 that played in your last league fixture, or that appear in the next one.
Andrew Posted yesterday at 17:27 Posted yesterday at 17:27 30 minutes ago, Pliskin said: I’m the opposite, I’m embarrassed to be in a competition with PL academies, this is like turning up to sports day, and your dads Usain Bolt, and he goes full ****ing beans in the 100m dash, Lycra’s, the lot….. Let’s just **** it off and forget it’s never happened. We're 14th in league 1 with a squad to match. This is a competitive cup for our current level so I'm not embarrassed, and, have just come to terms as to where we sit in the football hierarchy. 3
StanSP Posted yesterday at 17:31 Posted yesterday at 17:31 This is the match I have been waiting for since the draw was made!
BKLFox Posted yesterday at 17:32 Posted yesterday at 17:32 34 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said: Martin, the players and the hierarchy need to read the fvcking room on this competition. Give it everything and try to win the damn thing, I don’t care how Mickey Mouse it is, it’s a trophy for the cabinet and maybe just maybe a tiny bit of feel good factor back Meanwhile over in the ‘what the fec is this competition & how embarrassing’ thread…. Its just a comp for U21s to have a go at some of the more seasoned pros from further down the league pyramid and our line up is doing just that. Better they play this and be around the 1st team than doing nothing & feeling like they need to walk away to get 1st inclusion 🤷♂️ 1
davieG Posted yesterday at 17:40 Posted yesterday at 17:40 For anyone with Sky as well as being on Sky Sports+ App. It’s also on Channel 404 SkySp+HD 1
Groby_Blue Posted yesterday at 17:44 Posted yesterday at 17:44 13 minutes ago, StanSP said: This is the match I have been waiting for since the draw was made! I've been waiting for it since Cooper was appointed 1
HitchinFox Posted yesterday at 17:44 Posted yesterday at 17:44 (edited) I'm not overtly keen on our position (a massive understatement). Yes, we shouldn't be here. In League One, playing our first team in this competition, rather than our U21s. But here we are. We're not going to win the FA Cup this season. Nor the League Cup. Hence I don't think there's anything wrong with giving this tinpot cup some loving. It's the one of two things we can realistically win. So I say, why not. Edited yesterday at 17:45 by HitchinFox 2
GrobyLCFC31 Posted yesterday at 17:47 Posted yesterday at 17:47 (edited) We’re the main game on Sky sports plus - Aka: absolutely humongous! Edited yesterday at 17:47 by GrobyLCFC31
fox_favourite Posted yesterday at 17:49 Posted yesterday at 17:49 3 minutes ago, HitchinFox said: I'm not overtly keen on our position (a massive understatement). Yes, we shouldn't be here. In League One, playing our first team in this competition, rather than our U21s. But here we are. We're not going to win the FA Cup this season. Nor the League Cup. Hence I don't think there's anything wrong with giving this tinpot cup some loving. It's the one of two things we can realistically win. So I say, why not. If we win, yeah I agree. If we lose...nah tin pot cup, was never bothered anyway. 1
HankMarvin Posted yesterday at 17:50 Posted yesterday at 17:50 1 hour ago, fox_favourite said: Are you @moore_94 in disguise?! Random team though! Nice to see some youngsters start Didn’t he copy a post of Moore_94 from here before and post it as his own on X, So yeah probably is him in disguise
HitchinFox Posted yesterday at 17:50 Posted yesterday at 17:50 Just now, jonthefox said: Has anyone ever been to Stevenage ? I live next door. I wouldn't want to, but there we go. Shithole. Apart from the old town. Weird people too.
jonthefox Posted yesterday at 17:51 Posted yesterday at 17:51 Just now, HitchinFox said: I live next door. I wouldn't want to, but there we go. Shithole. Apart from the old town. Weird people too. That was my impression. 1
Trav Le Bleu Posted yesterday at 17:59 Posted yesterday at 17:59 1 hour ago, Pliskin said: Let’s just **** it off and forget it’s never happened But I can't. Literally.
SafewayFox Posted yesterday at 18:00 Posted yesterday at 18:00 49 minutes ago, Samilktray said: In the lad in that picture AI I thought it was McLovin without his glasses?! 👀
Gloria Posted yesterday at 18:00 Posted yesterday at 18:00 Just a brief attitudinal observation from the TV intro, but you're playing away at Stevenage in Jersey Mike's Trophy. So, if your fans turn up to meet you off the coach, you could/should spare more than a cursory walk by and take some time with them. Maybe I'm just being idealistic/naive.
Foxdiamond Posted yesterday at 18:00 Posted yesterday at 18:00 3 minutes ago, HitchinFox said: I live next door. I wouldn't want to, but there we go. Shithole. Apart from the old town. Weird people too. Sorry this is a typical snobby Hitchin view of Stevenage. What a lot of Hitchin people won't admit is a lot of them rely on Stevenage for work. Hitchin has that Market town image but it ain't that special. I know Stevenage well and like most places it has good and bad people and areas. It is actually a very green place although the town centre is a bit tired. Stevenage gets a bad press sometimes but it is not inner city London or inner anywhere imo.
Recommended Posts