Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

2-2 and a point on the board 

 

High possession, multiple off target shots. 

 

Unfortunately if he starts Bristric there won't be a LCFC goal until he's replaced. 

 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

But does that make us right? **** me, no wonder this club is going down the shitter….. 

 

And who exactly does he think he is? He nobody to call us shit, the levels of disrespect he’s shown towards to history of this club and its fan base, and there are fans defending him and agreeing with him? It’s ****ing pathetic….

 

Whats shit is him, and his awful football ideology. 

What about four previous managers……they were no better or worse….

Posted

Absolutely must win!

 

Home game vs side in relegation zone 

75% possession 

23 shots

1 on target which will be a pass back to their keeper from Watson

0-1 Posh

 

Post match - created, energy, pleased with performance 

Posted
8 hours ago, StinckleyFox said:

Every single person with eyes can tell you that Leicester have been shit since maresca left. 
 

At least he’s speaking honestly.

We were so shit that during period we only won 18 league games over 2 seasons.

 

During that same period however, Martin won a grand total of 3 league games.

 

You'd think he would keep quiet about who has been shit.

  • Like 3
Posted
11 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Am I in the minority wanting to see us win???

Why would anyone on here really want us to lose?

 

At the end of the day, no matter how much apathy, moaning there is if you spend a minute on this forum you have lcfc in your heart somewhere else you may as well fvck off to a  Man City forum

  • Like 2
Posted
1 minute ago, Raj said:

Why would anyone on here really want us to lose?

 

At the end of the day, no matter how much apathy, moaning there is if you spend a minute on this forum you have lcfc in your heart somewhere else you may as well fvck off to a  Man City forum

We all want what is best for the club.

 

I think that our best chance of saving the season would be if Martin were to leave as early as possible.  I would accept defeat to facilitate that 

 

We're going nowhere with him.

  • Like 1
Posted
2 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I have a feeling today is going to be the day that pushes everything over the edge. Savage has gone in and demanded hard work, hes wanting them to run and rat non stop and be aggressive. It would not surprise me if they come out fast and force us into an early error and the whole stadium turns. 

Today is going to be interesting and I think you are right. It could all come tumbling down. Concede early and everyone will be on Martins back. He has no credit in bank, so has to get it right. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Can’t stand the thought of an afternoon of hearing “You’re f***ing  s**t, you’re f***ing s**t …..etc” so I’m thinking of relocating my seat…….closer to the away fans and away from the home bench.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Can’t stand the thought of an afternoon of hearing “You’re f***ing  s**t, you’re f***ing s**t …..etc” so I’m thinking of relocating my seat…….closer to the away fans and away from the home bench.

So is that what our players are saying to each other on the bench? Not suprised there is no team bonding 🤣

Posted

Without sounding like a lazy cliche’d response to the presence of Savage, I can see it being feisty, niggly, physical, confrontational, windey uppy, spiteful and naughty, keeping 11 men on the pitch will be key. 
 

(OK, that IS based entirely on Savages involvement !)

Posted

It seems that all teams will raise their game when they come here. That extra enthusiasm, extra yard and effort. Coupled with the new manager bounce, this looks ominous. 

 

We can't defend and don't take chances. Can only hope that Riis bags.

Posted
53 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Am I in the minority wanting to see us win???

I would never want to see us lose. 

 

I really don't like Martin's tactics, approach or singings at all but I still want us to win and for him to ultimately prove me wrong. 

 

 

  • Like 3
Posted
1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

But does that make us right? **** me, no wonder this club is going down the shitter….. 

 

And who exactly does he think he is? He nobody to call us shit, the levels of disrespect he’s shown towards to history of this club and its fan base, and there are fans defending him and agreeing with him? It’s ****ing pathetic….

 

Whats shit is him, and his awful football ideology. 

He could be playing L1 on easy mode just by removing the passing all the way back as the first option and being direct a lot quicker.


We are just another club that has to suffer hoping his ideology will work,

any positive comment from fans is just a cope.  He’s had pre season, got rid of the rot,  stuck us with his own rot, given time.  10 games then another excuse from fans to kick the can down the road. 

 

Zero self reflection, just pay offs and sound bites. He can’t prove it works as it takes so long to work, club gets in danger and he gets sacked.  He’s a snake oil salesman.

 

  • Like 1
Posted
37 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Am I in the minority wanting to see us win???


I really want us to win too.

For me, that isn't me offering some sort of unquestionable, unwavering, ever-glowing support for Martin. Far from it. 

I'm a City fan. I just. Want. Us. To. Win. Every game, always. 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 07/10/2026 at 06:02, Pliskin said:

I don’t think we will, we’re at the stage now where he’s lost control of it I think, more chants towards Martin, players starting to look a mixture of lost, disinterested, and some trying too hard to do it all themselves. No cohesion, no togetherness. 
 

I think we go on a winless run now, it will just be a case of if they will sack him….. either way, we’re in a relegation battle. 

I think this is such nonsense. 

The players look incredibly together imo

It's just not been working.

That's a different thing. 

I have no idea where people get these ideas in their heads from sometimes.

Posted (edited)

I so want us to go on a winning streak, so I want Martin to succeed. If he does, the club does and we get up the league. I don't hate Martin as a person (takes a lot for me to actually hate them), I hate the style of play. I want us to be aggressive with and without the ball and dominate that way. Alas itll be faffy football and a 2-0 loss. 

 

Sooo hope I'm wrong!!!

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...