Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Lots of (sideways) passes to savour.

 

Will we win?

 

Who cares – at least we're looking at 70+% possession again. Exciting times.

Edited by MC Prussian
Posted
23 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I hope Martin gets pelters, do not allow him to stand there and call Leicester City shit…. Thus slagging the fans off…… disrespecting a history he could only dream of. 
 

Force him out. 

You’ll be leading with pelters  presumably. How about trying to show support for the players or are they to get pelters too. Do you actually know why most people attend the matches? Believe it or not it’s the hope that this time it will work out, and trying to encourage the team is more likely to help than booing .

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Posted
21 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Gonna try and stretch picking up the 4 dog turds on the lawn out over 2 hours from 3pm so I don't get tempted to do something equally as entertaining. 

Can I come and watch please?

  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Gonna try and stretch picking up the 4 dog turds on the lawn out over 2 hours from 3pm so I don't get tempted to do something equally as entertaining. 

Right, this needs to have its own thread. We need to discuss 

 

Tactics on picking up the turds

The formation of the turds

How we can counteract the smell

Then a post match interview with @hebangsthedrums

Maybe half time entertainment from the dog included.

@Loxm love stream and live commentary and discussion over potential replacements for @hebangsthedrums when he drops the turd on the patio or the bags split (booing optional). 

Post match reaction and vlog from The Final Whistle

 

I'm sure Vesty will watch. 

Edited by fox_favourite
Posted
40 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Gonna try and stretch picking up the 4 dog turds on the lawn out over 2 hours from 3pm so I don't get tempted to do something equally as entertaining. 

I imagine you will gave 70% possession of dog turds and still end up stepping on dog sh1t.

  • Haha 4
Posted
1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Don't really want soutar on the pitch

Thanks fine - Okoli ready to stand in and remind you how utterly terrible he is.

  • Haha 1
Posted
1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Lots of (sideways) passes to savour.

 

Will we win?

 

Who cares – at least we're looking at 70+% possession again. Exciting times.

Almost as though the aim of the game of scoring goals is superfluous with us. 

 

Scoring goals is almost vulgar when you can be keeping the ball across the half way line or better still your own 18 yard box 

Posted

Just can’t get motivated today to go. It’s sad to say, but it’s just so predictable. Will be back for Doncaster next week I imagine. Hope we get a result, but feel very disillusioned with things at the moment, despite the young lads doing reasonably well so far. 

Posted (edited)

Martin hasn’t lost the players. It appears they all really like him which I guess makes it worse as we’re still shit. 
 

You can’t even use the downed tools excuse 

Edited by Rubbersoul
  • Like 2
Posted

Managed to resell my ticket as couldn't justify this tripe over time with the family.


That said, however, I do think we'll win.

 

I also think we need to build the team around Riis, Smallbone, Page & Alves.

 

Some may laugh at Smallbone inclusion, but i honestly think he will be a level above this league and hopefully tie a lot together.

Posted
4 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Just can’t get motivated today to go. It’s sad to say, but it’s just so predictable. Will be back for Doncaster next week I imagine. Hope we get a result, but feel very disillusioned with things at the moment, despite the young lads doing reasonably well so far. 

 

If you're disillusioned and unmotivated you are allowed to do something else lol

Posted
13 minutes ago, Rubbersoul said:

Martin hasn’t lost the players. It appears they all really like him which I guess makes it worse as we’re still shit. 
 

You can’t even use the downed tools excuse 

If they like him that much, it would be great winning games for him, too.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
2 hours ago, Raj said:

Why would anyone on here really want us to lose?

 

At the end of the day, no matter how much apathy, moaning there is if you spend a minute on this forum you have lcfc in your heart somewhere else you may as well fvck off to a  Man City forum

 

2 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I would never want to see us lose. 

 

I really don't like Martin's tactics, approach or singings at all but I still want us to win and for him to ultimately prove me wrong. 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, HitchinFox said:


I really want us to win too.

For me, that isn't me offering some sort of unquestionable, unwavering, ever-glowing support for Martin. Far from it. 

I'm a City fan. I just. Want. Us. To. Win. Every game, always. 

 

54 minutes ago, LC1884FC said:

Grow up

Jesus, i simply uttered a fair reflection of previous 8 doom laden pages!  Went out to walk the dog and it appears I’ve irked people!

 

 @Raj read the previous 8 pages and tell me I’m wrong?  Granted we all support LCFC, but I just can’t get on board with the form of negativity that taken hold of many…

 

@CrazyKopCorner and @HitchinFox point out, we may not like everything that’s happening or even much of what’s happening…. Ok, scratch that, we barely like anything that’s going on, but some of the posts are just odd!

 

@LC1884FC - will do my best, it’s a constant struggle…

Posted
3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Ive got a kids party, that doesnt even clash with the match, but using it as justification not to go.

 

Couldn't think of a worse way to spend my Saturday than watching 22 idiots plod around under the instructions of Russel martin and Robbie bloody savage!

I’ve bloody moved them all already. I could go.

 

Am I going to? No.

  • Haha 1
Posted
11 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Managed to resell my ticket as couldn't justify this tripe over time with the family.


That said, however, I do think we'll win.

 

I also think we need to build the team around Riis, Smallbone, Page & Alves.

 

Some may laugh at Smallbone inclusion, but i honestly think he will be a level above this league and hopefully tie a lot together.

I think most of the players are a level above,  they play Martins tactics with no agency which makes them look like donkeys. 

 

All it takes is one Thomas back pass instead of a cross near the corner and 5 passes later our keeper is trying to play out from a press and we give away a corner. 

 

It’s like the concept of danger and accountability on the pitch is removed because the manger has told them to do a set pattern, no matter if it’s actually needed. When it fails then it’s not his fault but the players. 

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Whilst I've missed the football over the last 3 weeks, I can't say I haven't enjoyed having a break from Leicester City. 

 

I'm far from Martin's biggest fan, but I am already finding some of the rabid negativity towards him exhausting. It's like seeing a news story about a pitbull mauling a toddler and getting angry at the dog- this is just what he does, where's the widespread anger towards the owner? 

 

Still, buzzing for today. Let's see if we can't plunge to new depths as a club.

  • Like 2
Posted
25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Leicester 5-3 Peterborough

 

Utter chaos

Fully agree on this

 

Make no mistake this is a huge match, we could easily play through these, show better finishing and knock 5 past them.

 

similarly, a loss to an animated Robbie Savage playing direct front foot football could be the final straw to the season turning toxic.

Posted
2 hours ago, CornwallFox said:

I think this is such nonsense. 

The players look incredibly together imo

It's just not been working.

That's a different thing. 

I have no idea where people get these ideas in their heads from sometimes.

Are you for real? When have they ever looked together? A few half decent passing moves throughout the game isn’t a sign of being together….

 

Getting slapped 4 zip by Oxford? Not managing to beat ten man Barnsley? Stinking the place out against Stevenage? They look completely out of sorts and all over the place. This team on paper should be walking this league, it’s not, because of the manager. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...