Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Worst day weather wise since we've been here. Cloudy, cold, windy and rainy. Just happens to be the day booked for a boat trip. There was only me and a Russian fellow who were stupid enough to go swimming. Then as we were going back we were stung for £20 worth of photos.

15 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

£20 for photos of you and a Russian fellow swimming in your speedos eh? What sort of holiday are you on? :ph34r:

Disturbingly, there was no mention of any speedos..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Finally got my cheap Chinese phone in the post.  Seems to do what I want it to so far. Result.

Normally have some excellent Take Aways pre programmed into your speed dial ...   

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Another cold and windy day in paradise.  Looks like I'm  stuck talking to you lot for a bit.

You see, Webbo, that's what you get for trusting bloody foreigners with your weather.

I assume you've tried complaining loudly in English?

15 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Another cold and windy day in paradise.  Looks like I'm  stuck talking to you lot for a bit.

Bummer.

I hope the sun comes out soon - for all our sakes lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

You see, Webbo, that's what you get for trusting bloody foreigners with your weather.

I assume you've tried complaining loudly in English?

Loudly and slowly with the appropriate hand gestures, do they listen? Do they heck.  Bring on brexit, thats what I  say.

• Like 2

Guest MattP

I'm still stuck in the Dominican thanks to a cancelled flight.

So a free night and compo when I get home, not bad.

19 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Finally got my cheap Chinese phone in the post.  Seems to do what I want it to so far. Result.

which one is it?

I had a Doogee a couple of years ago...it was ok except for the GPS which seemed to be a couple of hundred metres out :)

Oh and the auto reporting back to the leader every night... that was a concern

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

which one is it?

I had a Doogee a couple of years ago...it was ok except for the GPS which seemed to be a couple of hundred metres out :)

Oh and the auto reporting back to the leader every night... that was a concern

Oukitel c3. No bells and whistles but everything works for now although the touchscreen's a bit off at times but that might just be cause of the screen protector it shipped with which I haven't removed yet. It tells you how much free RAM you have in the opened apps screen and gives you a  quick button to clean up space in a floating widget on all screens (it can be turned off when  it gets annoying). The only major disappointment so far is the lack of a notification LED but I think I can live with that.

Got just the job for him Bucey ...    note the wide end of the barrel, ideal for a big wide lad like MC ...    [emoji106]    

Leave it with me ....

5911cc475169b_FullSizeRender3.thumb.jpg.0061055cb4278b5092c150e330da3d6d.jpg

I did enjoy reading about your hog roast the other day...

I'll have to pop over for a slap up meal when I am back in the summer!

1 hour ago, Merging Cultures said:

I did enjoy reading about your hog roast the other day...

I'll have to pop over for a slap up meal when I am back in the summer!

You would be very welcome mate ...    Two hogs on order ....     Not sure what the rest of us will eat though ...   :)

I feel absolutely shit so went to the doctors earlier and had a blood test as its suspected I've got glandular fever. I'm going on what was supposed to be a boozy weekend with Bochum away in Munich and it's approaching exam season, so the timing is terrible :(

4 hours ago, Wookie said:

I feel absolutely shit so went to the doctors earlier and had a blood test as its suspected I've got glandular fever. I'm going on what was supposed to be a boozy weekend with Bochum away in Munich and it's approaching exam season, so the timing is terrible :(

Alcohol cures all.