Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

4 hours ago, deejdeej said:

This one, I hope it's not a hoax :D

Screenshot_20181019-095533_Twitter.jpg

Someone ask Lisa what her thoughts are on "Mothercare".... could you imagine if that was the other way around! You'd have bra burning lesbians and do gooder c**** and their imaginary 4 years olds picketing the company for discrimination.

Why do promoters think that if i want to watch a band or performers from the 80s... that i  want to sit on a fvcking blanket sipping pretentious wanky wine in a field in the middle of nowhere.

Just put them on in an entertaiment centre and let me watch from a seat, or if i want to stand up, ill go down to the stage area.

Fvck right off with your "day on the green" bullshit

I have no problem with hunting if they meet 5 conditions.

-Don't hunt endangered  species. 

-Don't torture the poor soul. just kill the animal as fast and as painless as possible. 

-1 kill is enough for huge animals, 2 is OK for the average sized animal, but anymore than that becomes as not just a law-life act, but a disrespect to the animals.  

-If you hunt animals like deers and such, you should eat them. Don't kill just for the fun of it. 

-take pics with the animal all you want but don't move them to make them look worse. You didn't kill them with you bare hands so don't act like you just uppercut'ed the life out of them. Be respectful. 

Edited by the fox

Websites that won't let you have access without either accepting all cookies or going through an arduous manual cookie selection process (which is often hidden behind a tiny bit of text which is easily missed of you aren't looking for it). Some sites have a more streamlined approach which lets you select just the essential cookies for the site to function so there's no excuse for it at all. Shady bar stewards.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

3am kick offs (especially against Arsenal where we NEVER win, but are bound to this time coz im not getting up for it)

Yeah.

How dare they arrange kick-off times without considering the three people who support City from Down Under... :D

• Thanks 1

I'm in Cardiff for work.

Just got to my hotel room.

There is a busker outside with an amp, electric guitar and microphone.

He's been doing 12 bar blues nurdling for about 10 minutes.

Oh, and now he's just started "Hey Joe".

FML.

Edited by Vacamion

6 hours ago, Vacamion said:

I'm in Cardiff for work.

Just got to my hotel room.

There is a busker outside with an amp, electric guitar and microphone.

He's been doing 12 bar blues nurdling for about 10 minutes.

Oh, and now he's just started "Hey Joe".

FML.

One of my great beliefs is that buskers should not need or be allowed amplification... thats NOT busking!

People who call me Jamie.

My name is James. I can accept Jim, Jimbo, Jimmy, they are all common short version of James, but Jamie is whole name in itself, and it's not my name. For some reason it winds me up. It's the same as calling a Marie, Maria or Mary, or Hannah, Anna. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

My name is James. I can accept Jim, Jimbo, Jimmy, they are all common short version of James, but Jamie is whole name in itself, and it's not my name. For some reason it winds me up. It's the same as calling a Marie, Maria or Mary, or Hannah, Anna. 

Alright Mary, calm down.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You’re just trying to wind Jamie up ! ...     ain’t you Anna ....     

I love it when people don’t like their nicknames. I used to work with a guy called Lee Colby and we called him dairylea and he hated it. Made my day seeing him get annoyed so much.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

You mean your name isn’t Facecloth? :blink:

I feel such a fool. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

23 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Yes. My gran called me Jamie (she was slightly mad tbf) and I hated it for the same reasons. My girlfriend sometimes uses it to wind me up. 

• Like 1

Just now, bovril said:

Yes. My gran called me Jamie (she was slightly mad tbf) and I hated it for the same reasons. My girlfriend sometimes uses it to wind me up. 

But it sounds nothing like Bovril - I don’t see how she could be that confused

• Haha 1