Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It could be that they suffer from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) in which case there's not a lot they can do about it.

Or they could be doing it on purpose which would be a bit odd..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_legs_syndrome

I'm aware of the (fairly rare) condition. Most of those I've seen doing it were classmates in secondary school or university though, usually either out of habit or nervousness. My brother did it but grew out of it.

5 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Why do I now seem to have adverts on FT mobile? Often in between posts..... is it just me?

Nah it’s not just you. It’s explained in the forum support section in the cookies thread 

Edited by Izzy Muzzett

8 hours ago, brucey said:

People who shake their legs, especially when there are other people sat on the same row of springy seats (e.g. in a lecture theatre/bus).

Really not a fan of the rhythmic vibrations generated by a stranger getting transmitted via the seat to my entire body, particularly the genital area. Feels a bit intrusive.

Complaining  about a free hands off hand job?  Get a grip (or dont)!

15 hours ago, Fox92 said:

On social media I keep seeing these:

"Today, my 4 year old said: [insert something a child that age wouldn't say], so what are [insert company here] going to do about it?" ... Or something along those lines.

Today, Kleenex remove "man size" from their products.

This one, I hope it's not a hoax :D

Screenshot_20181019-095533_Twitter.jpg

10 hours ago, Webbo said:

I shake my leg ( not like me to be annoying, I know). Nothing to do with restless leg syndrome, I'm just a fidget. Drives my wife mad.

Can’t be good news when you’re up a ladder with a tin of paint lol

8 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Anything that says "My X year old said" can be instantly written off as bollocks and as the imaginary parent's opinion.

Guarantee no 4 year old even said it. Its just an excuse to type the nonsense out. This world is rapidly declining with all the over sensitive dickholes

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Can’t be good news when you’re up a ladder with a tin of paint lol

Don't do this to me, Izzy. I already had a mental image of @Webbo, based on his self-descriptions, as Clark Kent in paint-spattered overalls.

I now have an image of him as Clark Kent in paint-spattered overalls doing the hokey-cokey up a ladder.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Don't do this to me, Izzy. I already had a mental image of @Webbo, based on his self-descriptions, as Clark Kent in paint-spattered overalls.

I now have an image of him as Clark Kent in paint-spattered overalls doing the hokey-cokey up a ladder.

Never mind paint ! ...   imagine if he was ever given a gun ! ...

comedian-jack-douglas-42-takes-his-guns-with-him-wherever-he-travels-B53ENR.jpg

• Like 1

My four year old just told me that the geopolitical issues in the Middle East are not the concern of the UK, and that the influx of immigrants from lesser ethnireligious groups are degenerating Greater Western European society. The poisoning of our schools and upper education establishments by radical intersectionalism is a serious conspiracy perpetrated by a Marxist cabal, potentially adherents of an Abrahamic religion, who plan to eradicate the white identity that was bestowed by God himself 3000 years ago when he created the definitely-not-spherical Earth. Also climate change is a hoax.

Seeing as my infant son called a ferret a cat just last week, I not only believe him but also now fear him. I have submitted to his worldview, and I suggest you do too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Image may contain: text

we should have a "shit that never happened" thread

This reminds me of about 4 years ago. My wife sold something on facebook to a stranger who came and picked up the item and paid. My wife forgot she had used the item years before and repackaged it, she sold it saying it was new. I went to the ladies house  to return her money, explain the mix up and take the item back. She was a little annoyed but overall was quite pleasant.

2 days later I see a post on facebook from this lady who decided to speak about the experience, saying that when I went round to give her money back she 'went Incredible Hulk on my ass'. Basically snapping at me, me trembling in fear and she 'dropped the mic and slammed the door in my face'.

All her friends were like 'yeah, you go girl'. I burst out laughing. Wrote a reply basically saying she was a pathetic attention seeking keyboard warrior.

The fact that people blatantly lie on Facebook to give themselves some purpose in life is beyond pathetic.

Last year I saw the woman in my local Tesco. Walked right past her in the aisle and burst out laughing lol.

****ing Donut

42 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

This reminds me of about 4 years ago. My wife sold something on facebook to a stranger who came and picked up the item and paid. My wife forgot she had used the item years before and repackaged it, she sold it saying it was new. I went to the ladies house  to return her money, explain the mix up and take the item back. She was a little annoyed but overall was quite pleasant.

2 days later I see a post on facebook from this lady who decided to speak about the experience, saying that when I went round to give her money back she 'went Incredible Hulk on my ass'. Basically snapping at me, me trembling in fear and she 'dropped the mic and slammed the door in my face'.

All her friends were like 'yeah, you go girl'. I burst out laughing. Wrote a reply basically saying she was a pathetic attention seeking keyboard warrior.

The fact that people blatantly lie on Facebook to give themselves some purpose in life is beyond pathetic.

Last year I saw the woman in my local Tesco. Walked right past her in the aisle and burst out laughing lol.

****ing Donut

@Donut‘s a woman? 

• Haha 1