Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

9 hours ago, SystonFox said:

People getting excited about John Lewis adverts. Boring ell

Watched it earlier, self indulgant tripe and nothing to do with Christmas. 

3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Good response from grassroots footy:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46229096

Would be even better if Prem refs got together and decided to do the same, the FA would have nowhere to turn if all the top refs did it, not like they can ban them all.

Quite right. 

I gave seldom seen such an absurd overreaction to something so trivial. 

Uni group assignments 

Got a presentation in about 20 mins and one lad decided to get stoned this morning, one is in Amsterdam and the other turned up late for the prep. These are my mates as well ffs 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

The what? 

A technically simple minigame in Okami, but one with a couple of large oversights which make it easy to fail... and not only can you not progress the game without beating it, but it won't even let you quit to do other things so you're locked into watching the same unskippale cut-scene over and over until you win... and the cut-scene gets longer after the 2nd failure as the game inserts a prompt to explain that you need to take part in it as if you weren't already aware lol

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Aldi shoppers, with some reportedly fighted each other over it in-store, scrambling themselves to buy carrot toys that look childish and silly.

I remember @Rogstanley giving me grief for moaning about Aldi shoppers once.

I was in there again today and the smell of stale smoke, B.O. and alcohol is unique to that establishment (and that's just the cashiers) 

I used to have to present our company's products to five different architects every Friday during the 90's. They were often arseholes. It didn't matter to them when you advised them their ideas wouldn't work with your product. If they'd thought of something, they wanted to implement it regardless of the suitability of their idea and, in the main, no one was convincing them otherwise.

Most came across as the 'you can't tell me anything I don't know' type.

On 22/11/2018 at 21:57, Wymeswold fox said:

Aldi shoppers, with some reportedly fighted each other over it in-store, scrambling themselves to buy carrot toys that look childish and silly.

Cheaper than Sainsbury’s 

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/sainsburys-unveils-new-range-sex-toys-vibrators-a3969571.html

Edited by Mike Oxlong