Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

11 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

DAN BLOODY TDM.......people with kids will understand!:nono:

That's as good as it gets. My now 8 year old was obsessed with him a couple of years back and we even went to see him live at De Montfort Hall. He's moved on to watching even more annoying 'youtubers' now.

1 minute ago, pds said:

That's as good as it gets. My now 8 year old was obsessed with him a couple of years back and we even went to see him live at De Montfort Hall. He's moved on to watching even more annoying 'youtubers' now.

My boys are 8 and 6 and i hear his annoying voice everytime they have the computer on.I'm probably old,but i don"t get Minecraft(is their a point?) and certainly don't get watching somebody else playing Minecraft.But he seems to have done allright out of it.:S

41 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

My boys are 8 and 6 and i hear his annoying voice everytime they have the computer on.I'm probably old,but i don"t get Minecraft(is their a point?) and certainly don't get watching somebody else playing Minecraft.But he seems to have done allright out of it.:S

It's basically a really involved lego with a lot of mechanics for more advanced users to play around with.  Can be a very educational game and watching youtubers play it will be helping them learn in a way that you won't be able to without investing hours into the game yourself. 

Be proud they're playing something constructive, you wouldn't get annoyed at them playing lego or watching somebody else build something, surely?

49 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Not as annoying as 'Stampy'

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

It's basically a really involved lego with a lot of mechanics for more advanced users to play around with.  Can be a very educational game and watching youtubers play it will be helping them learn in a way that you won't be able to without investing hours into the game yourself. 

Be proud they're playing something constructive, you wouldn't get annoyed at them playing lego or watching somebody else build something, surely?

Fair point's and i have asked them about it,but Endo Dragons etc just fry my brain........def getting old!

1 minute ago, PAULCFC said:

Fair point's and i have asked them about it,but Endo Dragons etc just fry my brain........def getting old!

Ender Dragon.  That's the D&D influence on the game. It really is just another of the same old games man has always played just on a different medium.

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Ender Dragon.  That's the D&D influence on the game. It really is just another of the same old games man has always played just on a different medium.

Ok, i get that. (i'm more used to games that have an actual aim to finish them).Going to have to sit down with the kids tonight and be educated:)

1 hour ago, PAULCFC said:

DAN BLOODY TDM.......people with kids will understand!:nono:

13 minutes ago, pds said:

Not as annoying as 'Stampy'

You’ve got some arsehole called Ninja to look forward to once they’re into Fortnite :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Walking into a cobweb you hadn't noticed. To be fair though, it's got to be more annoying for the spider.

I always wonder what I look like when I try to wipe (?) the cobweb off me. An absolute nutter for sure no doubt lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

Toothache

I feel ya! Have an infection in my gum atm. Managed to source some antibiotics though so it’s on its way out. Fvck paying £25 for the dentist to tell me what I already know and then add on another tenner for a prescription!

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

When after a sporting triumph or event, politicians feel the need to jump in and try to turn it into a political message or dig of some sort .

I just picture it.....

'Congrats to the England cricket team, now lets hit the Tories for 6!' 

'Eoin Morgan showing real leadership in England's victory, unlike Corybn's leadership on anti-Semitism within the Labour party'

• Haha 2

I’ll tell you what grinds my gears, and it probably shouldn’t. 

Dickheads who can’t put a fvcking basket back into the tray(?) correctly at the supermarket! It’s not that hard!! 

The times you go to put it down and some cvnt has just bodged it in with the handles all over the shop. 

Petty and small yes. But fvck me.....just do it properly!!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, pSinatra said:

Magpies......the chattering bastards

Jackdaws......the squawking bastards

Pigeons......the fat bastards

pSinatra.

Loves birds, hates the the dawn chorus.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Buce said:

pSinatra.

Loves birds, hates the the dawn chorus.

I do love birds, but only the nice ones.  I spend an absolute fortune feeding them.  Got a load of finches, blackbirds, dunnocks, sparrows, wrens, various tits, robins, etc.  This is a great time of year to watch them & their young.

I get up at 4am every morning during the week & I look forward to a bit of a lie-in come the weekend.  You're right.  I hate the dawn chorus.  I've got jackdaws living in the willow tress out the front & neighbours chimney pots.  Incessant squawking from dawn 'til dusk.  But there's one particular magpie that sits on my shed & as soon as the sun starts to come up, it's there chattering away until I get up & shoo the bastard.  Same again at 5am this morning.

Pigeons - no argument needed. 

You can add starlings to the list of shit birds too.  Absolute twats

• Like 1
  • Haha 2