Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Watching ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ at the moment - what grinds my gears is Quentin Tarantino’s insistence on appearing in any film he has anything to do with. You’re a great screenwriter and director but terrible actor. Please, stick to what you’re good at. (That’s not acting).

52 minutes ago, oakman said:

Watching ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ at the moment - what grinds my gears is Quentin Tarantino’s insistence on appearing in any film he has anything to do with. You’re a great screenwriter and director but terrible actor. Please, stick to what you’re good at. (That’s not acting).

hes actually been in less films than he directed / wrote. 

I know I should really pay little to no attention to what people tweet but it's one like these that grind my gears. Says a lot about the people tweeting them that instead of saying anything about the poor kid and hoping he's okay, their first thought is to go hazarding guesses of the ethnicity/race of the perpetrator...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I know I should really pay little to no attention to what people tweet but it's one like these that grind my gears. Says a lot about the people tweeting them that instead of saying anything about the poor kid and hoping he's okay, their first thought is to go hazarding guesses of the ethnicity/race of the perpetrator...

Scary what's going on at the moment. Far right seem to be on the move everywhere. 

On 03/08/2019 at 00:10, urban.spaceman said:

The fact that, though WE know how good Maguire is, his transfer is being widely derided by the exact same people who will be calling him world class in 6 months. Guaranteed. 

It will be Utd that will have 'taken him to the next level' despite him playing with a worse CB partner, under a poorer manager, and playing against FC Karabag on Thursday nights :nono:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

On football manager. 

They don’t even happen on there. When Arsenal were offering deadwood plus £40m for Zaha I laughed about because that’s why I tried to do on fifa’s career mode as an early teen. Didn’t work then either.

Stacey Dooley's recent documentaries.

Used to like watching her past ones, covering issues faced by certain people in certain countries etc, but her most-recent ones quite suggest that she's quite rude and disrespectful towards whom she interviews.

For example: she really should face some form of punishment by her BBC employers, after stating that a genuine Muslim prayer sign made by some IS Bride is an 'IS salute'. So ignorant to state such a daft and much-controversial thing.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

24 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Used to like watching her past ones, covering issues faced by certain people in certain countries etc, but her most-recent ones quite suggest that she's quite rude and disrespectful towards whom she interviews.

For example: she really should face some form of punishment by her BBC employers, after stating that a genuine Muslim prayer sign made by some IS Bride is an 'IS salute'. So ignorant to state such a daft and much-controversial thing.

Surely they are still about certain people in certain countries, or has she started making ones about vague people in vague countries?

On 05/08/2019 at 22:44, Wymeswold fox said:

I need the subtitles on to even comprehend what she’s talking about