Jump to content
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

People who make you 'lose' a sneeze at the crucial moment. It's like being robbed of an orgasm. :ph34r:

Imagine snorting amyl, subsequently sneezing, shitting yourself and climaxing simultaneously. Has this ever been done? @lifted*fox

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that, though WE know how good Maguire is, his transfer is being widely derided by the exact same people who will be calling him world class in 6 months. Guaranteed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ at the moment - what grinds my gears is Quentin Tarantino’s insistence on appearing in any film he has anything to do with. You’re a great screenwriter and director but terrible actor. Please, stick to what you’re good at. (That’s not acting).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, oakman said:

Watching ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ at the moment - what grinds my gears is Quentin Tarantino’s insistence on appearing in any film he has anything to do with. You’re a great screenwriter and director but terrible actor. Please, stick to what you’re good at. (That’s not acting).

hes actually been in less films than he directed / wrote. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit a pot hole and fooked something on the drivers side front wheel.

Ford want £102 just to look at it before giving me a quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Hit a pot hole and fooked something on the drivers side front wheel.

Ford want £102 just to look at it before giving me a quote.

Claim the repair cost back from the council.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Hit a pot hole and fooked something on the drivers side front wheel.

Ford want £102 just to look at it before giving me a quote.

 

16 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Claim the repair cost back from the council.

 

Yep.

 

https://www.potholes.co.uk/claims/how_to_claim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I should really pay little to no attention to what people tweet but it's one like these that grind my gears. Says a lot about the people tweeting them that instead of saying anything about the poor kid and hoping he's okay, their first thought is to go hazarding guesses of the ethnicity/race of the perpetrator...

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I know I should really pay little to no attention to what people tweet but it's one like these that grind my gears. Says a lot about the people tweeting them that instead of saying anything about the poor kid and hoping he's okay, their first thought is to go hazarding guesses of the ethnicity/race of the perpetrator...

 

 

 

Scary what's going on at the moment. Far right seem to be on the move everywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/08/2019 at 00:10, urban.spaceman said:

The fact that, though WE know how good Maguire is, his transfer is being widely derided by the exact same people who will be calling him world class in 6 months. Guaranteed. 

It will be Utd that will have 'taken him to the next level' despite him playing with a worse CB partner, under a poorer manager, and playing against FC Karabag on Thursday nights :nono:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Kopic said:

Claim the repair cost back from the council.

Would the council only pay the actual repair cost?

Its the absolute piss take of £102 that ford want , just to take a look.

Im going somewhere else anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Would the council only pay the actual repair cost?

Its the absolute piss take of £102 that ford want , just to take a look.

Im going somewhere else anyway

 

https://www.potholes.co.uk/claims/how_to_claim

 

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/motoring/how-claim-pothole-damage-repair-1555366

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The amount of people suggesting we X player plus cash for Ake or whoever. 

 

When do those deals ever fvcking happen? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

The amount of people suggesting we X player plus cash for Ake or whoever. 

 

When do those deals ever fvcking happen? 

 

On football manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kopic said:

Claim the repair cost back from the council.

Haha, I tried to do this once and the council (Leicestershire County) sent me a letter from their solicitor telling me to f-off!

 

It was completely legit too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

The amount of people suggesting we X player plus cash for Ake or whoever. 

 

When do those deals ever fvcking happen? 

As if Bournemouth will just say, "Yeah, okay.".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

 

On football manager. 

They don’t even happen on there. When Arsenal were offering deadwood plus £40m for Zaha I laughed about because that’s why I tried to do on fifa’s career mode as an early teen. Didn’t work then either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll tell you what grinds my gears.."Everybody Loves Raymond".  Every morning I wake up and this load of rubbish is on CH4!  Who actually watches it?  

 

Canned laughter annoys me too.

 

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stacey Dooley's recent documentaries.

 

Used to like watching her past ones, covering issues faced by certain people in certain countries etc, but her most-recent ones quite suggest that she's quite rude and disrespectful towards whom she interviews.

 

For example: she really should face some form of punishment by her BBC employers, after stating that a genuine Muslim prayer sign made by some IS Bride is an 'IS salute'. So ignorant to state such a daft and much-controversial thing.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Stacey Dooley's recent documentaries.

 

Used to like watching her past ones, covering issues faced by certain people in certain countries etc, but her most-recent ones quite suggest that she's quite rude and disrespectful towards whom she interviews.

 

For example: she really should face some form of punishment by her BBC employers, after stating that a genuine Muslim prayer sign made by some IS Bride is an 'IS salute'. So ignorant to state such a daft and much-controversial thing.

Surely they are still about certain people in certain countries, or has she started making ones about vague people in vague countries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The TV show, Escape to the Country.

 

Basically, two rich people bitch about gorgeous houses I could only dream about living in.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Football Is a beast, and the beast is back!" - Jeff Stelling.

 

Now you can lose money on it even easier with these special offers on Sky Bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...