Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Rude people. I was just in Costa and this woman who was sitting there drinking some bullshit walks up to the counter and goes. “Got a fork?” Gets one then walks off. The lack of manners just shocks me.

There's your problem pal.

• Haha 4

Rude people. I was just in Costa and this woman who was sitting there drinking some bullshit walks up to the counter and goes. “Got a fork?” Gets one then walks off. The lack of manners just shocks me.

I know Costa is a rip-off, but surely their coffee's not THAT rough? 

Very rude conduct, though, I agree.

She probably wanted to pick her teeth with it! :ph34r:

54 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Seems likely if she needs a fork to drink it.

On 29/06/2019 at 12:34, Alf Bentley said:

Can I have a tall skinny marshmallow bullshit and a **** croissant? 

22 hours ago, Kopic said:

Jo Whiley hosting Glastonbury coverage does my nut in. I mean they're all shit but she is another level.

She's looking good for 54 though. Right up their with Gabby Logan in the BBC MILF charts.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

People who moan about the quality of women's football.

Don't watch it if you aren't keen on it, then, instead of trying to convince others your views on it are superior.

I don't watch it, but still know it's shit that's about Conference level. And am happy to tell people that. 

The people, generally fat middle aged men or those who look like semi-professional footballers, who make snide comments about the plastic at Glastonbury when they don't even own a recycling bin and have a colon the size of a beach ball. Also the same people who try to trip veggies/vegans up about anything they may do that has a miniscule impact on animals/the environement, whilst clogging their arteries with half a greasy pig in some bread. 

It's almost as though you either have to have no care, respect, or interest in animal welfare and or the environment, or you have to dedicate your entire life to it whilst living in a commune and only eat rotting fruit, otherwise the Alan Brazil and and Jeff Brazier lookalikes will be there with their (ironically) recycled jokes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Yep.

In fact extend this to most folks who only have hypocrisy and whataboutery as an argument when it comes to climate change/other environmental issues.

Using those arguments to score points feels good, but actually contribute the square sum of naff all to addressing the problem.

Its an absolutely fine argument if paternalists seek to impose but also need the paternalism. 

Its equally fine if used to piss of that group of vegans that are just wankers. 

Otherwise I agree its tedious.