Daggers

What grinds my gears...

On 24/06/2019 at 01:18, Jattdogg said:

Bags packed and a shag? Only kidding! In all seriousness thats a shitty situation for your MIL.

My MIL has dealt with an absolute cvnt when it comes to emotional abuse. My FIL wont touch her but the veiled threats, the mistreatment, bad mouthing her in front of family, the ignorance is just amazing. Shes a fantastic MIL with a heart of gold. We keep telling her to move out and come to ours but she gets into the old " why should i have to leave my home" ... well because he says the same thing and so you both stay and he continues to treat you like shit.  She feels as though she might screw him financially if she left and took half and feels bad. 

Isn't sanity worth it though? Shes a defeated woman but i guess raised in that way where its taboo to run away from the hubby etc.

So typical within our culture

3 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

So typical within our culture

Its disgusting to be honest. I will never be that guy. I trust you wont either 

• Like 1

What the fvck is wrong with just calling someone a cvnt like a proper Brit? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Rude people. I was just in Costa and this woman who was sitting there drinking some bullshit walks up to the counter and goes. “Got a fork?” Gets one then walks off. The lack of manners just shocks me.

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Rude people. I was just in Costa and this woman who was sitting there drinking some bullshit walks up to the counter and goes. “Got a fork?” Gets one then walks off. The lack of manners just shocks me.

There's your problem pal.

• Haha 4

I know Costa is a rip-off, but surely their coffee's not THAT rough? 

Very rude conduct, though, I agree.

She probably wanted to pick her teeth with it! :ph34r:

54 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Seems likely if she needs a fork to drink it.

Jo Whiley hosting Glastonbury coverage does my nut in. I mean they're all shit but she is another level.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kopic said:

Jo Whiley hosting Glastonbury coverage does my nut in. I mean they're all shit but she is another level.

I know what you mean. She's so smug and pleased with herself all the time. 

On 29/06/2019 at 12:34, Alf Bentley said:

Can I have a tall skinny marshmallow bullshit and a **** croissant? 

22 hours ago, Kopic said:

She's looking good for 54 though. Right up their with Gabby Logan in the BBC MILF charts.

• Like 2

On 29/06/2019 at 10:42, The Bear said:

People are scum. I hate people. 

Doesn't that mean you've insulted all of us including yourself?

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spiritwalker said:

People who let their kids stand inside shopping trolleys.

You work at asda dont you

People who moan about the quality of women's football.

Don't watch it if you aren't keen on it, then, instead of trying to convince others your views on it are superior.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

People who moan about the quality of women's football.

Don't watch it if you aren't keen on it, then, instead of trying to convince others your views on it are superior.

I don't watch it, but still know it's shit that's about Conference level. And am happy to tell people that. 

People who claim not to watch something but also comment on the quality. If you don't watch, you don't know.

The people, generally fat middle aged men or those who look like semi-professional footballers, who make snide comments about the plastic at Glastonbury when they don't even own a recycling bin and have a colon the size of a beach ball. Also the same people who try to trip veggies/vegans up about anything they may do that has a miniscule impact on animals/the environement, whilst clogging their arteries with half a greasy pig in some bread. 

It's almost as though you either have to have no care, respect, or interest in animal welfare and or the environment, or you have to dedicate your entire life to it whilst living in a commune and only eat rotting fruit, otherwise the Alan Brazil and and Jeff Brazier lookalikes will be there with their (ironically) recycled jokes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2