Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

14 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Dirty scutters at the gym who don’t wipe the equipment down after using it.

I don’t particularly want to sit in your arse sweat thanks.

Not only that but people who come out of the shower, back into the changing rooms, dripping wet, leaving pools of water everywhere.

Those people who use talcum powder ... and don't clean up the mess after.

It's just showing a bit of respect for others really.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not only that but people who come out of the shower, back into the changing rooms, dripping wet, leaving pools of water everywhere.

Those people who use talcum powder ... and don't clean up the mess after.

It's just showing a bit of respect for others really.

And people who drop their free weights from such a great height that it sounds like a bomb has gone off. When all the signs clearly say "Don't drop your weight's, please place then down carefully"

• Like 1

People. Been trying to buy something gall day, had 2 things lined up, one as a back up in case the other fell through, which it did after waiting 9 hours to hear from him, and now the second guy has gone quiet too, i have never had this much trouble trying to spend money before. if you want to sell something, ****ing sell it and stop wasting my time whilst complaining about people wasting yours

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

People. Been trying to buy something gall day, had 2 things lined up, one as a back up in case the other fell through, which it did after waiting 9 hours to hear from him, and now the second guy has gone quiet too, i have never had this much trouble trying to spend money before. if you want to sell something, ****ing sell it and stop wasting my time whilst complaining about people wasting yours

Drug dealers are all the same, mate. 

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Izzy said:

And people who drop their free weights from such a great height that it sounds like a bomb has gone off. When all the signs clearly say "Don't drop your weight's, please place then down carefully"

Those that hog all the free weights and don't put them back after using them gets me. Doesn't take a few seconds to put them back and hoarding about 3 set of dumb bels when you're only using 1 is pissing annoying. 

• Like 2

To be fair, I usually tell clients that the online stuff is crap - it'll tick a box but most people learn very little from it.

Whereas give them to me in a room for a few days, lock the doors...and, well, they come out fully enlightened!    :trumpet:   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Online mandatory training exercises your company sign you up to.

The general security/safeguarding things they make you redo every 6 months because they've changed the accreditation provider (or some other excuse) - sure, they're tedious as hell and everyone hates them.

The online training when I started a part time job at Argos, though, was great. Sure it was boring, but they paid me for 25 hours and because I could do it in my own time (aka while watching TV) it only took me 10 to get through the sh*t-ton of courses. And even better - it was a Christmas temp job with 1-2 shifts a week, so I probably got paid the same for doing the training than I did in my entire time working there lol

• Like 1