Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

On 13/07/2019 at 23:28, Wymeswold fox said:

Manchester United.

A squad of somewhat average players, which the club paid over the odds for, who rarely perform to their potential and hardly have positive attitudes towards the club (such as Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku) - yet they still get away with earning £100,000+ a week.

The club is a great example of modern football, sadly.

For every Manutds there are 100s of good clubs,with good honest professionals....For every pouting Pogba,A Messi or Ronaldo..

For every Lukaku,a Vardy or Kane,

For every Sanchez a Tielemans or Henderson!!!

There isn't too much wrong with modern football...Rotten apples get sorted..!!

Media shxt stirrers,destroy their own source..

Gemma Collins grinds my gears. I don't know if she's as rude and/or obnoxiously cvntish in real life away from having a camera in her face but she's a fvcking bore and disrespectful whenever I've ever had the displeasure of her on my TV.

How the fvck does she even get airtime?

This airtime I don't mind though...

DistinctGloriousFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13387796

• Like 4

Anybody talking in terms of relative pricing when talking about the value of footballers. 

The transfer of player X in year T between two clubs under particular circumstances is not particularly relevant to the transfer of player Y this year between two other clubs under different circumstances. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

Gemma Collins grinds my gears. I don't know if she's as rude and/or obnoxiously cvntish in real life away from having a camera in her face but she's a fvcking bore and disrespectful whenever I've ever had the displeasure of her on my TV.

How the fvck does she even get airtime?

This airtime I don't mind though...

DistinctGloriousFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13387796

fat ppl r funny lmaooooo

Loud people. Fvckin hate it when a meal or drink is punctuated by an obviously exaggerated laugh every 2 mins by some insecure loser desperate to tell the world at 130db what a fvckin great time they’re having. 

Was having a meal last weekend and there were three couples at the next table. The blokes ALL had ridiculous put-on laughs and I swear they were trying to outdo each other.  They all had beards too and I’m tempted to now shave mine off in case there’s some kind of link with cvnts like that and facial hair. 

?

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Blarmy said:

Loud people. Fvckin hate it when a meal or drink is punctuated by an obviously exaggerated laugh every 2 mins by some insecure loser desperate to tell the world at 130db what a fvckin great time they’re having. 

Was having a meal last weekend and there were three couples at the next table. The blokes ALL had ridiculous put-on laughs and I swear they were trying to outdo each other.  They all had beards too and I’m tempted to now shave mine off in case there’s some kind of link with cvnts like that and facial hair. 

?

There is a link - get rid

Agree with your point btw.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

43 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Impressionists,I don’t mean Monet or Pissarro but those that voice other famous people,

most of the time they are rubbish and just use the catchphrases.

Really don’t know why it bothers me so much.

It annoys me when they are on chat shows or radio shows and they start reeling off their impression within in the conversation. I find it cringy.

Edit: I'll add, even worse when the interviewer will ask a question for the person being mimicked. "What would Donald Trump say about that?" Oh **** off.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

It annoys me when they are on chat shows or radio shows and they start reeling off their impression within in the conversation. I find it cringy.

Edit: I'll add, even worse when the interviewer will ask a question for the person being mimicked. "What would Donald Trump say about that?" Oh **** off.

Yep,Radio 2 today prompted my post.

28 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I didn't hear it. Who was it?

It wasn’t Boris Johnson,or Simon Cowell that’s for sure.

Think his name was Bolshaw or something like that.

can you guess who I am?

” Are you an Ostrich?”

” Dilly ding,dilly dong”

good eh

57 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

It wasn’t Boris Johnson,or Simon Cowell that’s for sure.

Think his name was Bolshaw or something like that.

can you guess who I am?

” Are you an Ostrich?”

” Dilly ding,dilly dong”

good eh

Jon Culshaw? The worst of the lot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pds said:

Jon Culshaw? The worst of the lot.

Think he knows it.said things just before hand like.

“if I was Simon Cowell I would probably say......”

“Donald Trump would....”

As he knew if he didn’t say it we wouldn’t have a scooby do who it was.