Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Don't forget 'Premier League Star', when they're talking about some reserve player. 

I remember during our Thai sex tape halcyon days the paper that broke the story (Sun or Mirror) definitely used the phrase 'Leicester City stars / aces' in their headline, I think by that point one of them had seen about an hour's worth of Carabao action.

****ing abbreviations. im really getting tired of them now. it was bad when phones first came out and every one was texting "2moro m8" but i got it, those things were a bastard to type on, but now i have to learn things like "jfc" "TFW" "AITA" "TIL" , like, just ****ing type it out you lazy *****.

JFC = jesus ****ing christ
TFW = that feeling when

AITA = am i the asshole  (yes, you are)

TIL = today i learned

Edited by Beliall

6 minutes ago, Beliall said:

****ing abbreviations. im really getting tired of them now. it was bad when phones first came out and every one was texting "2moro m8" but i got it, those things were a bastard to type on, but now i have to learn things like "jfc" "TFW" "AITA" "TIL" , like, just ****ing type it out you lazy *****.

TFW = that feeling when

TIL = today i learned

Lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Beliall said:

TFW = that feeling when

TIL = today i learned

FFS  dmhi

FFS - for fox sakes

Dmhi- does my head in 

Made the last one up but its probably legit.

I didn't know the last 3 you typed were a thing. Haha

Getting older!

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

TFW = that feeling when

TIL = today i learned

ikr

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beliall said:

TFW = that feeling when

TIL = today i learned

Sounds like you should just stop going on reddit 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, The Bear said:

Don't forget 'Premier League Star', when they're talking about some reserve player. 

"England ace"

And it turns out to be Jay Bothroyd or David Bentley.

4 hours ago, Beliall said:

TFW = that feeling when

TIL = today i learned

Tl:dr @Beliall is pissed.

:ph34r:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Dogs barking. 

Dogs can get to feck. Noisy, smelly, needy creatures. But they're loyal and love you, blah blah... That's great so everyone else has to put up with the noise just so you can have you feelings massaged. 

I know. What a bunch of w@nkers, right?

Guide Dogs Training Schools Across The UK | Guide Dogs

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Seeing eye dogs are well trained and behaved. 

Karen with her 3 kids and staffy aren't. 

In that case I'd suggest it's probably Karen and her three kids who are the problem. Any Staffy I've come into contact with has always been sound.

38 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Dogs barking. 

Dogs can get to feck. Noisy, smelly, needy creatures. But they're loyal and love you, blah blah... That's great so everyone else has to put up with the noise just so you can have you feelings massaged. 

But.... Dogs are related to Wolves :dunno:

12 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

In that case I'd suggest it's probably Karen and her three kids who are the problem. Any Staffy I've come into contact with has always been sound.

I agree people are the problem. But since people own dogs, it becomes an issue. 

The Kardashians are on TV courtesy of the Mrs and they're whinging about the public wanting to know about their lives. They're utter, utter *****. The audacity of moaning about the public wanting to know about their lives boils my piss. 

I honestly would not lift a finger to prevent their demise. I hate them so much. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

People who suggest transfer swap deals all the time.

They barely ever happen.

Or anything that rarely happens at the top end of football anymore.

Like saying we should offer Cristiano Ronaldo a opportunity as a player-manager role if we lose/sack Brendan in the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1