Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

38 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

The new San Miguel 4 packs without plastic rings.

They've literally glued 4 cans together.

I'm now thinking of ways that I can modify a straw to drink from all 4 cans simultaneously. 

strawz-drinking-from-seven-cups.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

The new San Miguel 4 packs without plastic rings.

They've literally glued 4 cans together.

I'm now thinking of ways that I can modify a straw to drink from all 4 cans simultaneously. 

Just 4 straws would do. 

Or one of those silly hats that Americans like to wear. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

When I've started on the wine too early and will now probably be sober again by kick off 

You know the solution. Open another bottle....meaning you fall asleep and miss the match.

It's a win-win situation:

- If we lose, you get the torment all over in a split-second on waking.

- If we win, you get a lovely surprise when you wake up at midnight.

(Thus spake an ex-drunkard.... )

Lost a bit of a tooth on Saturday.

Rang my dentist on Monday and explained, we have an appointment available on Thursday. Excellent. Not the best time but you know.

Went along this morning, 30 minute wait and...... "You need a filling, we'll have to book you in for that, can you come back in two weeks" :huh:

I'm no dentist but the piece of tooth I had in my hand  on Saturday and the hole I can feel in my tooth told me I might need a filling..... :rolleyes:

Grateful they're back open and there's no pain or decay in the tooth but that was 90 minutes out of my morning at work to be told something I pretty much already knew.

21 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

You never get that with salad cream 

Yeah, but you get salad cream with salad cream, and that's worse than actual cum on your food, let alone pre tomato sauce cum.

• Haha 3

Just now, Unabomber said:

Can’t be hard to learn how to pronounce the players names for the game you are doing before going on tv. Seems so lazy. 

It's even worse that she said he was a popular figure when he was at Man City, she obviously knows him personally lol

YouTube. It's pissing me right off at the moment - I'm signed in on both my phone and my TV, and on my phone the recommendations list is pretty healthy - I'd say about 80% relevant stuff, and 20% fairly relevant or at least linked in some way to videos I've watched recently

On my smart TV app though it's a different story altogether. Probably 40% relevant stuff, and it's just been bombarding me with utter dogshit clickbait and awful "influencer" videos. I can't find any way to stop it recommending me these channels on the TV app, and I can't do it on my phone because those recommendations aren't being shown. Seriously annoying

I know the NHS have had it tough over the last year or 2 more than ever. But they do frustrate me massively, been on a waiting list for some injections on my ankle for around 16 months now. I don’t mind the waiting as appreciate there’s been a pandemic but then after not hearing a peep they just ring me out of the blue earlier and say can you come in next Thursday and have the injections. I’m like well no because I’ve got work and I have to go in a boot for 6 weeks, can’t turn round and give them 5 days notice and say I can’t work for 6 weeks. Actually I could but I don’t think it’s fair. Never mind had to put it off and go onto the next waiting list, had the injections before and they don’t do a lot for me anyway so I’m not panicking. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrishlcfc said:

I know the NHS have had it tough over the last year or 2 more than ever. But they do frustrate me massively, been on a waiting list for some injections on my ankle for around 16 months now. I don’t mind the waiting as appreciate there’s been a pandemic but then after not hearing a peep they just ring me out of the blue earlier and say can you come in next Thursday and have the injections. I’m like well no because I’ve got work and I have to go in a boot for 6 weeks, can’t turn round and give them 5 days notice and say I can’t work for 6 weeks. Actually I could but I don’t think it’s fair. Never mind had to put it off and go onto the next waiting list, had the injections before and they don’t do a lot for me anyway so I’m not panicking. 

Do they know your situation and that you've been waiting for such a long time? If they were reasonable enough maybe they could tolerate and accept your situation and that it's kind of out of your hands unless you wait several weeks/months again, by which time it might only be a few days notice again in which you're giving them?