Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I can handle being questioned.

Just amused that you follow me around and always take the polar opposite view/position to me. Its a bit needy and weird.

I could say the sky is blue and you'd jump at the chance to tell me exactly how pink or yellow or green it is. Any colour but blue. 

I really don't, you just drew attention to yourself with the grandstanding and calling everyone idiots.  Take a chill pill

• Like 3

Its hardly grandstanding to suggest that yes the guy is a grade A penis and our natural reaction is to want him to just be jailed/whatever, but there is due process and a fairly well established judicial system in this country and the chap had every right to representation and that representation had the obligation/duty to present any argument he could to get the best result for his client; regardless of whether he truly believed what he was saying.

To those who disagree; I just really hope for you that you are never accused of a crime since presumably you will decline to appoint any representation.

But hey, look at me grandstanding again. There goes TPH with his actual understanding of something.... or 'grandstanding' as we call it. Unbelievable.

On 30/09/2021 at 14:01, StanSP said:

The judges sentencing remarks are a tough read but a worthwhile one 

This whole case has been horrific to read about what happen. I'm glad he's in prison forever but fvck me what a horrible human. What he did to her was horrific. Absoloute cvnt no doubt about it. 

• Like 1

Available Car in Donnington. Was supposed to pick up new car today, after 2 weeks of waiting (would have been ready last week but I was away). An hour before pick up time (I had literally just got in the old car about to turn the ignition on to go and exchange it) we get a call to say it's not ready and won't be for a few days. No explanation why. Then they offer us Thursday as a pickup (I have a job interview and other appointments), then Friday (babysitting); so the earliest we can go is Saturday. Which is when I had planned on seeing my oldest friend for the first time in 2 and a half years. So they've managed to ruin my whole week. Cvnts.

16 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Available Car in Donnington. Was supposed to pick up new car today, after 2 weeks of waiting (would have been ready last week but I was away). An hour before pick up time (I had literally just got in the old car about to turn the ignition on to go and exchange it) we get a call to say it's not ready and won't be for a few days. No explanation why. Then they offer us Thursday as a pickup (I have a job interview and other appointments), then Friday (babysitting); so the earliest we can go is Saturday. Which is when I had planned on seeing my oldest friend for the first time in 2 and a half years. So they've managed to ruin my whole week. Cvnts.

Should have spoken to Tom ..  FT’s go to car man ..  shouldn’t you  ! .  eh ..   eh.   :yesyes:

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

They can be absolutely shocking, did the same to my mum with her new car, was even worse because her shit box old car ran out of MOT so she had no transport for about 2 weeks

Finally gets it and there are problems with the passenger side wing mirror, took them two weeks to fix a dodgy wing mirror and in the process they messed up some of the interior of her car fixing it so then then had it for about another week to fix that

All good now and been fine for a year so far but what a ball-ache at the start

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Milo said:

The delightful cnuts who ransacked and burgled Vichai’s property

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-59049960

Disgraceful and shameful but they won't care. 

For me as a descendant of Hungaro/Romanian background, I feel shame for my background, albeit 2 generations ago, and I've started to be quite reticent about my paternal family's origins and have stopped disclosed such information about it simply because of the criminality that arises in this country as a result of them being here.

Not tarnishing them all with the same brush BTW. My dad and grandad were from a generation or 2 before the current crop and were hard working, honest families.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59207611

David Fuller: Independent inquiry announced into mortuary abuse

Published
2 hours ago
David Fuller custody imageIMAGE SOURCE,KENT POLICE
Image caption,
David Fuller abused at least 100 corpses over a 12-year period

An independent inquiry has been launched by the health secretary after a hospital electrician accessed mortuaries and sexually abused bodies.

David Fuller, 67, filmed himself abusing at least 100 bodies in two Kent hospital morgues over 12 years.

It comes after Fuller, of Heathfield, East Sussex, admitted murdering Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce in 1987.

Sajid Javid told the Commons the inquiry would look at the offences and their "national implications".

He said: "It will help us understand how these offences took place without detection in the trust, identify any areas where early action by the trust was necessary, and then consider wider national issues, including for the NHS."

The inquiry will be split into two parts, an interim report to be published early in the new year and a second final report looking at the broader national picture and wider lessons for the NHS.

Fuller hid hard drive evidence of his offending in a box, stuck to a chest of draws, hidden in a wardrobeIMAGE SOURCE,KENT POLICE
Image caption,
Fuller hid hard drive evidence of his offending in a box, stuck to a chest of drawers, hidden in a wardrobe

"I want to apologise to the friends and families of all the victims for the crimes that were perpetrated in the care of the NHS," Mr Javid added.

"Nothing that we can say will undo the damage that has been done, but we must act to make sure nothing like this can ever happen again."

Sir Jonathan Michael, a fellow at the Royal College of Physicians, will chair the inquiry.

It will supersede an independent investigation commissioned by the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust, Mr Javid told the Commons.

He also said penalties available for "appalling" sexual offences will be re-examined following the case to ensure they are "appropriate".

David Fuller's hospital passIMAGE SOURCE,KENT POLICE
Image caption,
Fuller used the access his swipe card gave him to abuse bodies in the hospital mortuaries, the court heard

Fuller kept millions of images and videos of his mortuary crimes on discs and hard drives.

They were were dated between 2008 and November 2020, and he labelled some of the folders with names of his victims.

Fuller had worked at hospitals since 1989 and was at the Kent and Sussex Hospital until it closed in September 2011.

He was transferred to the Tunbridge Wells Hospital at Pembury, where the offences continued until his arrest in 2020.

Investigators said Fuller would work late shifts and go into the morgue when other staff had left.

Presentational grey line

Analysis

By Catherine Burns, Health Correspondent

The first stage of the inquiry will focus largely on the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. It will report back in the new year and try to identify any actions it needs to take.

The second part will take longer, because it has a much wider remit. It will look for lessons to be learned across the NHS, but also local authority mortuaries and privately-run funeral directors.

Sajid Javid spoke too about the families of victims. As he put it: "People who've already experienced such loss and now experience unimaginable pain and anger."

Some of those families have already instructed a lawyer and are considering taking legal action against the trust.

David Fuller's been convicted, but the police investigation is far from over. Officers are still analysing his photos and videos.

This is expected to go on for another month or so. They point out that some victims may never be identified.

Presentational grey line

Mr Javid's announcement comes after eight Kent and Sussex MPs sent a joint letter to the health secretary calling for a public inquiry into mortuary abuse.

In the Commons, Tunbridge Wells MP Greg Clark asked Mr Javid to confirm that the inquiry would allow victims' families to give evidence on the impact the crimes have had on them.

He also asked if Mr Javid would make public recommendations for the whole of the NHS, not only the local NHS trust, and added: "Will he publish the assessment of the risks for other sectors in which people have access to human dead bodies?"

Mr Javid confirmed the inquiry would do all three things.

Kent Police earlier said there have been 403 calls to a police phone line, which was set up for people who have information about the investigation.

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Is Dennis Prager really that dense, or is he just a cvnt? Opening it to the floor.

His whole grift relies on rewriting history to give ill-educated or plain bad faith people easier arguments for their world view (see PragerU's body of work re. slavery for instance).  So definitely the latter.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Going to JK Rowling's house to protest her with a placard of something she's already stated she believes, posting her home address online while doing it, and then posting a carefully worded tweet claiming you're the victim...

FEqZl5NWUAAL6Wh?format=jpg&name=large

This whole phenomena is so weird.

Trans folks are still the most marginalised minority group in the UK, and however well-intentioned her words might have been, JKR didn't help with addressing that marginalisation.

Cvnty behaviour? Possibly. Cvnt wholesale because of intent? Absolutely not.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Going to JK Rowling's house to protest her with a placard of something she's already stated she believes, posting her home address online while doing it, and then posting a carefully worded tweet claiming you're the victim...

FEqZl5NWUAAL6Wh?format=jpg&name=large

This whole phenomena is so weird.

Pathetic from them. 

Isn't it illegal to post someone's address or personal details online without consent?