Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

On 24/11/2021 at 10:10, Steven said:

Only just hearing about this. Beyond grim. I’m not generally in favour of the death penalty and retributive action but this sort of thing tests that, should be tortured to death 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Just read about them on BBC. Horrific to read.

Just seen this on twitter:

Good. If you believe that sort of treatment is fair for another human being you should suffer it yourself.

These scum deserve everything that comes their way.

• Like 4

It's strange how even all the people in prison for god knows what (presumably some pretty grim stuff if it's the same one as these two), still have a fairly mutual hatred reserved for those special cvnts that abuse/kill children. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ajthefox said:

It's strange how even all the people in prison for god knows what (presumably some pretty grim stuff if it's the same one as these two), still have a fairly mutual hatred reserved for those special cvnts that abuse/kill children. 

Cruelty to children is universally reviled. Most people in prison will either have kids themselves or nieces or nephews. They loathe anybody who has committed this kind of crime.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

A lot of people are in prison because they've carried out a crime that benefits them in some way, cruelty to children doesn't really slot into that category, it's just pure evil.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

I'm really glad you guys put this on here under this heading.

I kinda followed the headlines of this case but even those were just so harrowing I couldn't bring myself to read the details. 

In fact, everytime I saw a daily update on their court case I thought of the title of this post and thought they deserve to be posted about on here.

****ing breaks my heart what that little kid went thro and it's times and cases like this that I realise that absolute evilness comes in many guises and these two deserve to be put to death for what they have done.

Channel 4 showed a clip of Arthur supposedly on the day he died - struggling to stand up from a lying position. It was so ****ing harrowing it brought a tear to my eye. 

For a parent to abuse their own child is disgusting - to allow your partner to do the same, and to kill them, is beyond my comprehension. 

And for Arthur’s mother being already jailed for manslaughter - violence seems to have been a part of these peoples lives so much that Arthur’s death was almost inevitable. 

That poor boy. 

This pair of absolute monsters being sentanced today apparently.

Tried not to read too much about the case as it is genuinely so upsetting - but the fact that the kid didn't even have a bed to sleep in, and had to sleep on the floor of the living room really pulled at my heartstrings, as well as his own "no one loves me" words.

I'm not necesserily advocating the return of the death penalty, and in general believe the penal system should attempt to rehabilitate offenders, but for people like these two I really see no upside to actually keeping them alive. People like that are beyond redemption.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

Tried not to read too much about the case as it is genuinely so upsetting - but the fact that the kid didn't even have a bed to sleep in, and had to sleep on the floor of the living room really pulled at my heartstrings, as well as his own "no one loves me" words.

I'm not necesserily advocating the return of the death penalty, and in general believe the penal system should attempt to rehabilitate offenders, but for people like these two I really see no upside to actually keeping them alive. People like that are beyond redemption.

My own worldview is that no ones psyche is set in stone and as such no one is beyond redeeming themselves...but in a case like this I have to admit I find it difficult to reconcile that.

• Like 2

I once had to speak to child services for a friend who was having issues with his Partner at the time.  They have some absolute morons working for them. People who genuinely do not understand the purpose of their job. 

Too many times you hear of signs being missed and children suffering/dying as a result. The system needs a overhaul and “caseworkers” can’t just be those with the odd qualification from college. 

Reading some of the missing signs in this case made angrier and angrier the more I read it. For **** sake the bloody Grandmother alerted them at one stage. 

I'm sure this happens more often than reported, but reading the jury being exempt from any future requirements on service shows how absolutely revolting the abuse of that poor little boy was.  This is one of those crimes where I can't even comprehend how people can do this and I don't have the vocabulary to express how despicable that pair are.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

I think in special cases like this it's really hard not to advocate it really, even if they found redemption and rehabilitation process is successful they don't deserve it and nobody would want scum like this let back into society .

9 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Absolutely vile people.

Think Villa will be doing a minutes applause on 6 minutes at our match Sunday for the poor lad.
Hope our fans who are not big on these sort of gestures at least show some respect.

I thought Arthur was a Brum fan?

32 minutes ago, StanSP said:

21yrs for the dad. 

29yrs for the mum. 

A sentence too small for each for the pain inflicting on their harmless innocent young boy. 

Whole life would not be too long for these cvnts. 

1 hour ago, Benguin said:

My wife is a health visitor and is under insane levels of stress due to staff shortages. The safeguarding frameworks and staff competence are very high in this country, the issue is staffing which results in cross team working, stringent safeguarding meetings and more time to review and reflect all get severely impacted. 

The sector needs to be made more appealing to attract staff. The funding and jobs are there but not the people wanting to do it. 

Infrastructure in many sectors is falling to bits.

My Mrs is in education and its the same situation.

Still in this situation there was a definite  failure in procedures.

• Like 3

I'm judging nobody who writes here, but I often wonder if talking about this stuff here does any of us any good. 

Don't get me wrong, the case being discussed is sickening, and I don't doubt your collective sincerity in what you all say. I also defend your right to do so, but I think that sometimes we enjoy the spectacle of such horrors - somewhat like traffic slowing to inspect an accident. 

I apologise if this gets backs up, genuinely. The world can be dreadful enough, this thread just happens to reinforce that point at times.