Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

3 minutes ago, Milo said:

You ok, Deb? 

Thanks, yes, just sick of being called all the names imaginable every time I have to speak to him. I've blocked him so it will be email only from now on. 

I've asked him plenty of times to stop, but it's my fault, I keep giving in to his pleas to talk on the phone, I should know what to expect by now! 

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

Thanks, yes, just sick of being called all the names imaginable every time I have to speak to him. I've blocked him so it will be email only from now on. 

I've asked him plenty of times to stop, but it's my fault, I keep giving in to his pleas to talk on the phone, I should know what to expect by now! 

Pity the guy, and thank your lucky stars x

21 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Ah, that’s not good. 

Hope it’s less stressy for you with the email only approach. 

3 hours ago, Steven said:

Yup.

Bring back the death penalty for these two, but do it slowly, by torture, over a period of years please.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235117/CCTV-shows-tragic-Arthur-desperately-try-pick-duvet-floor-forced-sleep.html

26 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Yup.

Bring back the death penalty for these two, but do it slowly, by torture, over a period of years please.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235117/CCTV-shows-tragic-Arthur-desperately-try-pick-duvet-floor-forced-sleep.html

That video is very heavy watching. :cry:

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Provided these two are indeed found guilty, sometimes my opposition to the death penalty is sorely tested.

No need to kill them 

remote Scottish island (I chose Scotland cos the weather is worse) 

construct concrete cells with padded interior walls 

no need for any staff to be there 

food/ drink delivered by drone 

remove those that have died every three months 

Effectively living in solitary confinement 

if you become ill then it’s tough 

we don’t have the right to kill people but we can incarcerate them and leave nature to decide ……..

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

No need to kill them 

remote Scottish island (I chose Scotland cos the weather is worse) 

construct concrete cells with padded interior walls 

no need for any staff to be there 

food/ drink delivered by drone 

remove those that have died every three months 

Effectively living in solitary confinement 

if you become ill then it’s tough 

we don’t have the right to kill people but we can incarcerate them and leave nature to decide ……..

You've really thought about this. I like it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steven said:

That video is very heavy watching. :cry:

I read about this story this morning and I can't get it out of my head. I just can't bear it - it's so horrific and heartbreaking. The poor lad - he deserved to be loved like every other kid, but unfortunately for him his parents were worthless scum. The unfairness of it is beyond comprehension.

• Like 2

On 21/11/2021 at 23:38, FoxesDeb said:

Go on Deb...Turm it on its head.. you chose!! , change numbers, Go for long walk, no Phone & stopping Off for a Good cuppa n a bag of chips...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bovril said:

Unbelievably depressing.

Toi reach that level of evil they must've had pretty hellish upbringings themselves. 

Nature v nurture. I don't believe any child is born "evil" but what they experience as a child and an adolescent from parents and wider family members definitely impacts on the behaviours and mental health of the child as they get older.

We have two adopted daughters, ages now, 29 and 22. The 29 year old was abused physically and emotionally by her already unstable parents and was taken into care age 2. She has always had difficult emotional issues and we've gone through a multitude of crises with her and she continues to struggle with anger and guilt and lack of self respect and massive insecurity.

Our other daughter we adopted age 6 months. No abuse, just a conflict between her birth parents. She is very insecure and struggles with social anxiety but is other wise unaffected by her adoption.

So sad for Alfie to have been with such parents. I do wonder though, had he lived, been taken into care and then adopted/fostered, what his life might have been like, having been so aware of the neglect he suffered at that age.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Steven said:

This is heartbreaking, I cannot get that poor little boy out of my head 😭

My nomination for today is mbr acres removing 2 vans of puppies.  Heart breaking 😭

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The US justice system:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59485586

Not sure where I stand on the author. She was brutally attacked after all but made millions off it while an innocent man had his entire life ruined. Just ****ing awful all round. 

I think you have it right in the first sentence about the cvnt here; it's the system itself, and the bias within it, that is the problem.

On 21/11/2021 at 22:38, FoxesDeb said:

Sorry to hear this. Life can be extremely unpleasant.

• Thanks 1