Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

https://news.sky.com/story/lauren-malt-nigel-malt-charged-with-murder-of-his-19-year-old-daughter-in-norfolk-12525548

Nigel Malt charged with murder of his 19-year-old daughter in Norfolk

A post mortem concluded Lauren Malt died of chest and abdominal injuries after a report that a woman had been hit by a car in West Winch, Norfolk, on Sunday 23 January.

18 hours ago, nnfox said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-60166481

I will never understand why anyone would want to inflict catestrophic injuries to a small child, especially an 8 week old baby. Utter scum.

Sentences way too lenient.

There’s more outrage of the governments moral compass on parties than there is on the joke of our judiciary system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

The controlling and coercive cvnt that did this. 

Thanks for showing me this Stan, I hope it goes and gets a wider viewing as I'm outraged at this whole outrageous leniency that seems to have been shown here. 2 years and she gets a life sentance, fvck me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FoxyPV said:

Jordan Peterson.

The man is an absolute cvntwaffle

Just curious to know what he's done/said to make you say this?

I've read his book and listened to his talks and I find him interesting. Not sure he deserves to be in the same thread as murderers and peodos tbh.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

I've read his book and listened to his talks and I find him interesting. Not sure he deserves to be in the same thread as murderers and peodos tbh.

He certainly doesn’t.  If we put everyone who we disagree with in here it would get very long very quickly.  

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

23 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

He certainly doesn’t.  If we put everyone who we disagree with in here it would get very long very quickly.  

I do think there's a distinction to be made here.

He isn't a cvnt. The people he enables in a nudge-nudge-wink-wink way, the knuckle dragging misogynists and climate change ignorers (and yes, wanting to do nothing about an issue that likely will leave a billion people homeless, starving and thirsty does make you a cvnt) that quote him while trying to look smart...are.

31 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I do think there's a distinction to be made here.

He isn't a cvnt. The people he enables in a nudge-nudge-wink-wink way, the knuckle dragging misogynists and climate change ignorers (and yes, wanting to do nothing about an issue that likely will leave a billion people homeless, starving and thirsty does make you a cvnt) that quote him while trying to look smart...are.

If I’m thinking of the right guy, I remember seeing him once on Question Time. I was curious about him, not really knowing his views but aware that he was being held up as some great philosopher of the modern right.

I found him quite dull to be honest. I don’t really remember what was said other that I recall kind of agreeing with some things, kind of disagreeing with other things and just generally finding him no more than distinctly average. Was a bit of a let-down in a way.

2 minutes ago, Dunge said:

If I’m thinking of the right guy, I remember seeing him once on Question Time. I was curious about him, not really knowing his views but aware that he was being held up as some great philosopher of the modern right.

I found him quite dull to be honest. I don’t really remember what was said other that I recall kind of agreeing with some things, kind of disagreeing with other things and just generally finding him no more than distinctly average. Was a bit of a let-down in a way.

He's a pound-shop epistemologist. There are others that cover the same topics much better.

But as per above, it's some of the ones that hang on his words and quote him trying to appear smart that are the cvnts, not him.

Aside from the fact that he's a snake oil merchant, bullshit artist and speaks in nonsensical soundbites?

He perpetuates far right and sexist views but couches them in language that can appear acceptable to many and has a reach that far exceeds anything acceptable. That's why he's here.

The people who follow him can make their own decisions but he's the acceptable academic face for hateful ideology and he's spun further to the right in recent years. He's the pied Piper and plays it off with enough distance that he can absolve himself of anything that happens due to the bollox he talks. His style of rhetoric, where not openly hostile, is to leave gaps where assumption does a lot of the work.

There are many many great accounts that have exposed the fallacy behind Peterson's logic 

It's the same with Tucker Carlson and those other pundits who stoke the flames and then when something happens, claims they were taken out of context.

Edited by FoxyPV
Spelling