Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Guest Cujek

Garth Crooks team of the week (surely he is the biggest troll in the world) has Schlupp at...wait for it....wait for it....CB as part of a back three (with Sanchez as LWB)!

_85904725_getimage-5.png

Aah the old 3-2-1-1-3 formation, whilst playing 4 players out of position trick, good one Garth

The MIrror have changed their tune since allowing that dribbly John Cross to put this together....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-vardy-not-good-enough-6386030

Prized ****ing helmets

Alan Brazil keen on taking the pee out of john cross about his predictions for us and Claudio whenever he's on his show. funny, I can't remember Brazil defending the appointment at the time .............

Alan Brazil keen on taking the pee out of john cross about his predictions for us and Claudio whenever he's on his show. funny, I can't remember Brazil defending the appointment at the time .............

Is that in between swigs from the bottle; allegedly.  :ph34r:

Listened to the Radio Norfolk post match phone in on the iplayer.

Darren Eadie and co-host both quite complimentary about us, no mention of the penalty, best team they have played this year, Vardy great player.

Not at all like the 13 year old's on the Pink 'Un.

• Like 1

seriously don't get what the Norwich fan's are moaning at about Vardy and the pen for, it was a penalty, pretty sure the they had one given like that they'd say it was a stick on penalty,

Seems like Soul grapes from them lot to me tbh

What do the California Raisins have to do with Vardy's penalty?

The MIrror have changed their tune since allowing that dribbly John Cross to put this together....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-vardy-not-good-enough-6386030

Prized ****ing helmets

I have to agree with that article in some respect. However, but then to say Raheem Sterling is more than just a willing runner, shows Vardy has a real battle on his hands, as for me there is no difference between the two.

Garth Crook literally steals his money because he's about as knowledgeable as your average six-fingered three-nippled Narch fan. The bloke is a disgrace to the cesspool of punditry.

He's Boris J in a black mans body.

Edited by ARM1968

That young lad with the microphone will never make it in the real media world, he thinks there's an international break before they play Newcastle. He should know there is.

"It's not hard to get in the England squad", leics fan puts him straight in his place.

Norwich fan pretty fair with his review but it was a penalty end of.

Im still trying to get over the fact that the Norwich lad on the right was so nice and polite, unlike most of the complete bellends that do this youtube thingywhatsit

Just read this from a Norwich fan.

It should also be noted that Leicester, Palace and West Ham are all uncomplicated, expensive counter attacking teams. There's nothing special about any of them, they just use what they've got and look naff in every game they play. Surrendering possession and avoiding playing football in favour of results.

Cool good for them, but we're better.

Out much deeper and more sophisticated approach however should be applauded. When we beat Leicester tomorrow we'll be amongst the best of the rest without resorting to being a deep lying pacy counter attacking team with no other way to play.

No other lower half team would appreciate Howson or accommodate Hoolahan in their team which says a lot about their incredibly basic set ups. It's so important that we have an exceptional manager like AN because we can't compete financially. If it was up to me I'd say screw the player/stadium budget and pay AN more than he could get anywhere else because his intelligence and tactical nous is absolutely pivotal to our survival

Yes that's right, Norwich! lol

Delusions of grandeur anyone?

Hahahahaha that's an awful shout. Norwich were absolutely dreadful for large parts on Saturday.

I don't know if it's been posted on here before... always a laugh when the geordies came to town

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/the-good-old-days/

That photo of our old tickets brings back memories. Don't remember them being red though? I thought they were blue. Maybe just the away tickets were red?

Howcome Norwich fans get so arsey about Vardy? They've been some of the biggest cheats in the country for years. They're literally always at it against us. One game a few years ago sticks in my mind, they won here 0-1 and I don't think I've ever seen so much play-acting in one game that doesn't involve two of Spain's top three.

They also absolutely love Grant Holt who is as bad, if not worse than Vardy for diving.

They're a gang of total weirdos.

• Like 1

"Leicester have had the most penalties awarded by far so far this season. Four now. I wonder why.."

Because they've all been stone wall pens?

People tend to forget that there might have been fouls when discussing penalties. I don't think there's a topic where rationality goes out the window as much as penalty counts. It couldn't possibly be because we've been fouled in the box more than the others.

We also should've had one against Arsenal and there was actually a shirt-pull on Schlupp in one of the highlights against Norwich, which is technically a penalty.

John Cross is THE complete BELLEND .. knows less than nowt... trying to salvage his rep..............end of

I like John Cross and get on well with him. However, I disagree with some of his views and I've poked him gently with a stick over his view at the start of the season that we'd finish bottom.

People tend to forget that there might have been fouls when discussing penalties. I don't think there's a topic where rationality goes out the window as much as penalty counts. It couldn't possibly be because we've been fouled in the box more than the others.

We also should've had one against Arsenal and there was actually a shirt-pull on Schlupp in one of the highlights against Norwich, which is technically a penalty.

and mahrez was denied an absolute stone waller against Spurs. if anything we should be the ones complaining about how many pens we've had cos we should've had more, not less.