Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Just read this from a Norwich fan.

It should also be noted that Leicester, Palace and West Ham are all uncomplicated, expensive counter attacking teams. There's nothing special about any of them, they just use what they've got and look naff in every game they play. Surrendering possession and avoiding playing football in favour of results.

Cool good for them, but we're better.

Out much deeper and more sophisticated approach however should be applauded. When we beat Leicester tomorrow we'll be amongst the best of the rest without resorting to being a deep lying pacy counter attacking team with no other way to play.

No other lower half team would appreciate Howson or accommodate Hoolahan in their team which says a lot about their incredibly basic set ups. It's so important that we have an exceptional manager like AN because we can't compete financially. If it was up to me I'd say screw the player/stadium budget and pay AN more than he could get anywhere else because his intelligence and tactical nous is absolutely pivotal to our survival

Yes that's right, Norwich! lol

Delusions of grandeur anyone?

Hahahahaha... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• Like 1

It should also be noted that Leicester, Palace and West Ham are all uncomplicated, expensive counter attacking teams. There's nothing special about any of them, they just use what they've got and look naff in every game they play. Surrendering possession and avoiding playing football in favour of results.

Out much deeper and more sophisticated approach however should be applauded. When we beat Leicester tomorrow we'll be amongst the best of the rest without resorting to being a deep lying pacy counter attacking team with no other way to play.

No other lower half team would appreciate Howson or accommodate Hoolahan in their team which says a lot about their incredibly basic set ups. It's so important that we have an exceptional manager like AN because we can't compete financially. If it was up to me I'd say screw the player/stadium budget and pay AN more than he could get anywhere else because his intelligence and tactical nous is absolutely pivotal to our survival

lol and so far this season Norwich have picked up 1 point from 9 against those teams who's style he's just said is shit. lol

Well don't this bloke look a tw@t?

• Like 2

lol

A real masterclass today, I'm so impressed. He's right: Leicester are rubbish, all we do is win. What's the point of that? I'd much rather lose and have Howson and Hoolahan in the team. Winning by using pace is just cheating. We're better off not turn up than play like that. Ruining football with our exciting attacking play.

Hurrah for Norwich!

• Like 1

I think we got sucked into their clodding, pedestrian and physical Championship game for most of it, and only showed the occasional glimpses of our Premier League class with some great long passes and pacy attacks.

Luckily the cream rose, and stayed, at the top in the end.

(Anyone sometimes post hoping it'll end up on an opposition forum !! lol)

Just watching Fletch and Sav and apparently Harry Redknapp has said twice that we'll be relegated...

I actually take joy in the fact that he's said that, just because it's further evidence of how clueless he is (not that it's required).

Genuinely one of the least credible men in football. A preposterous caricature of a buffoon. He's like a hilarious character on a sketch show.  

Love this post. The teams he talks about as being nothing special are in third, fourth and fifth places in the Prem. Norwich are 13th.

I think they will survive without problem, because they have a good manager, but have lno respect for self-deluded fans of any club.

• Like 1

According to the beeb "the Canaries dominated the first half"... Almost as bad as saying that the 3 'best of the rest' teams so far this season have nothing special about them lol

lol, we clearly was the better team in the 1st half we should have bin 2 up with Jeffs close shave, plus a host of other chances.