Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Firstly, the Grealish lookalike was absolutely loving himself in another interview on their channel. Made him out to be some kind of Neville guru type figure.

Second, I'm not sure they were complaining too much when one of their players dived a few years ago against us at Carrow Road. In fact weren't their fans doing diving impressions? Honestly it's such hypocrisy. Put him in a Norwich shirt and they're not complaining or calling him a cheat.

There's nothing wrong with being schooled in your own back yard. We were last week and took it well. The wannabe YouTube sensations need to get over themselves and be a tad more rational in future.

We did a number on them and  should have won by 2 or 3, we gave them a lesson in the same way Arsenal gave us one last week. Probably when they looked at their fixtures they saw 3 points but it isn't like that in this league, 8 games in, the bottom 3 have fans who think they are all top 10 sides Norwich don't want to fall into this trap.

The irony of people from Norwich calling us backwards.

Jamie Vardy a cheat hahahaahahahahahahahah.

No Norwich players in the England squad but it's easy to get in the England squad nowadays. Nathan Redmond just isn't old enough ahahahahahaahahahhaa. The lad with the rucksack knows his beans

Seems we are being tagged a counter attacking team, yet we can and have destroyed teams quite quickly because we get at them straight from the off if we have the ball.

Tottenham nullified us in the first half by not letting us get the ball but it stopped them playing too since they could do nothing with it.

What Leicester are this season is a team with pace that can pass but with a defence that is a tad fragile.

Christ they're a bit melty. Penalty was soft granted, but so was ulloas disallowed goal, so two wrongs in the end evened out. Other than that it's weird bitter man syndrome and blatant inaccuracies (palace have had more penalties for a start, and we've had three penalties before this weekend for three obvious fouls - so previous penalties are irrelevant to the decision)

Edited by The Doctor

So the reason we have bad the most penalties in the Prem so far this season is because we are a team made of cheating, diving, scum. And has absolutely nothing to do with being a counter attacking team with, as recently proven four of the top ten fastest players in the league? Okay Norwich. Sour grapes me thinks.

Edited by Jakemoore

So the reason we have bad the most penalties in the Prem so far this season is because we are a team made of cheating, diving, scum. And has absolutely nothing to do with being a counter attacking team with, as recently proven four of the top ten fastest players in the league? Okay Norwich. Sour grapes me thinks.

No coincidence that us and Palace have the most penalties this season. West Ham have had a couple as well I think.

You'd have thought referees would have picked up on the cheat that is Jamie Vardy by now. No chance that he just has more pace and desire to get to the ball than the defenders and they panic and knock him over

For what it's worth I don't think it was a penalty but they'd be screaming for it at the other end. Also the one is Schlupp is a stonewaller but they fail to mention that