Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

The funny thing is Morhinos English isnt great, so he should stay quiet.

His listeners so far have been foreigners, or london journalists, who all pretend to be cocknies, but actually come from

bizaar northern universities.

At one time he was amusing, but now is becoming a bore because, he simply has nothing to say.He now belongs to that horrible creed of 'the blame culture'. Even lost the doctor her job.

Mind you probably she jumped and told him in his own language, where he can go.....

• Like 1

I used to like Mourinho but he's getting right on my t1ts now. But to be fair, he has got a point about Raneri's English - its not the best is it (although its way better than my Italian). When you listen to Klopp, Wenger, Koeman etc. their English is excellent. Pellegrini's English is also pretty crap - maybe it's an age thing. I'm sure learning a foreign is difficult, but part of me wishes CR was just a little bit more fluent. You can see his eyes glaze over when a journo asks him a question sometimes and it looks a bit awkward. He's therefore an easy target for the 'perfect' Jose I guess...

You realise that Claudio speaks 5/6 languages! So you can forgive his imperfections... In one of his chosen tongues!

I used to like Mourinho but he's getting right on my t1ts now. But to be fair, he has got a point about Raneri's English - its not the best is it (although its way better than my Italian). When you listen to Klopp, Wenger, Koeman etc. their English is excellent. Pellegrini's English is also pretty crap - maybe it's an age thing. I'm sure learning a foreign is difficult, but part of me wishes CR was just a little bit more fluent. You can see his eyes glaze over when a journo asks him a question sometimes and it looks a bit awkward. He's therefore an easy target for the 'perfect' Jose I guess...

Klopp and Koeman would have learned English at school, Wenger has been here for about 20 years and Jose was originally a translator, it's hardly surprising that Claudio's (very much passable) English isn't as good as the aforementioned managers.

Atleast I can understand Ranieri (Just about) compared to Sousa, not sure about anyone else but I couldn't understand a word that bloke said, god knows how he did teams talks - Perhaps explains alot about how we were playing when he was manager....

Atleast I can understand Ranieri (Just about) compared to Sousa, not sure about anyone else but I couldn't understand a word that bloke said, god knows how he did teams talks - Perhaps explains alot about how we were playing when he was manager....

Ditto... Thought we were fecked after the radio leicester hour long show with him. Had no idea what he was saying.

Klopp and Koeman would have learned English at school, Wenger has been here for about 20 years and Jose was originally a translator, it's hardly surprising that Claudio's (very much passable) English isn't as good as the aforementioned managers.

At least he talks at a much quicker pace than Pearson did lol

Ranieri got Chelsea to the Champions League semi finals back in 2004 or something as well as helping them to a 2nd placed finish in the Premier League when his English was appalling. I'm not too fussed and I'm certainly not scared of relegation as it wont happen therefore José's comments are irrelevant.

Fooking deluded bunch albeit funny.They scrape by each year and have the audacity to think that other clubs are like something they have trod in.Not for one minute do I think we are better but I'm not the one calling people tinpot or " they will be at their natural level,back in the Championship" they just make themselves look like kids and that's funny.

I know a few Sunderland supporters and they are really good blokes,I can 100% guarantee they are not on that forum reading that" up there own ass "forum.They are better than that.

Edited by cambridgefox

Fooking deluded bunch albeit funny.They scrape by each year and have the audacity to think that other clubs are like something they have trod in.Not for one minute do I think we are better but I'm not the one calling people tinpot or " they will be at their natural level,back in the Championship" they just make themselves look like kids and that's funny.

I know a few Sunderland supporters and they are really good blokes,I can 100% guarantee they are not on that forum reading that" up there own ass "forum.They are better than that.

I can help buddy, the next number is 8.

• Like 1