Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Jose, bigging the team he's set to face next in the league up to A) temper expectations B) attempt some form of weird mind game and C) make it seem even more significant a victory if Chelsea do win.

Never!

lol

One things for certain, we've had more excitement in our first 2 seasons back in the prem than any of the mid table mediocracy sides have had in their past 10 years 

The last 3 years have been so entertaining, up and downs, unpredictability and yet ridiculously there's a chance of the Premier League title (however remote) to back up the Championship one.

Had an email published on football365 but I didn't proofread it and it's full of terrible typos and grammatical errors lol

Joe, 18, Leicestershire? lol

I did wonder if that was someone on here. 

I emailed Mediawatch about the Sun's hypocrisy regarding the word 'Jap' and got a shoutout.

Joe, 18, Leicestershire? lol

I did wonder if that was someone on here.

I emailed Mediawatch about the Sun's hypocrisy regarding the word 'Jap' and got a shoutout.

Yeah, I'm a bit pissed off with myself for not checking lol

Jose, bigging the team he's set to face next in the league up to A) temper expectations B) attempt some form of weird mind game and C) make it seem even more significant a victory if Chelsea do win.

Never!

Seems like he only does it when he's worried about an opponent though, and you can bet your life he's worried about us.

This over hyping of us is making me nervous, as a club we've got a history of being nearly men and messing it up when favourites we've always seem to do better when we're the underdogs.

Davie, you're displaying the hunch-shouldered fatalism that only a 50 year Leicester City habit can deliver - I recognise the symptoms

Edited by surrifox

Apologies if this as been brought up before, but it's bugging me and it's getting worse. On the BBC Football page Lawrenson predicts the weeks football results, along with a "celebrity". Every week he puts us down. In his league table we are fourth bottom. Our bubble is always about to burst, even against teams like Newcastle and Swansea. His he just trying to piss off Lineker or is he shite?

Apologies if this as been brought up before, but it's bugging me and it's getting worse. On the BBC Football page Lawrenson predicts the weeks football results, along with a "celebrity". Every week he puts us down. In his league table we are fourth bottom. Our bubble is always about to burst, even against teams like Newcastle and Swansea. His he just trying to piss off Lineker or is he shite?

His just a c**t x 

How come nobody else has noticed this?

• Like 3

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/103413-mark-lawrensons-predictions/page-4

Am I being paranoid or does it seem like The Mirror are just looking for an opportunity to stick the boot in.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-city-premier-league-hotshots-7001905

Not paranoid at all, they're desperate to put a negative slant on anything to do with us it seems.  Not going to complain if the best they can do these days is "professional footballers spend a lot of money in real person terms on a one-off event where a couple of them probably got laid and some of them even shared at least one cigarette". lol