Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Lawro is starting to really do my head in now. I watched it too.

"Leicester won't win the league"

"Why not?"

"Because they won't, they can't"

"But why not?"

"I'll give you whatever odds you want. They won't win it"

"But it's easy to say that, why can't they?"

"One injury to Vardy and that's the end"

The thing is he is probably right that we won't win it but for all the wrong reasons. Such a ****.

At least Gary Numan got a mention. We tried to get Neil Custis to squeeze Berserker in the show somehow, then Lawro beat him to it

THE fiancée of Leicester hotshot Jamie Vardy once bedded Peter Andre and claimed: “He was the worst lover I’ve had.”

Rebekah Nicholson, 33, said: “He had great muscles and I thought he’d be a great lover.”

But she said the Strictly Come Dancing star, 42, lasted only five minutes and his todger was unimpressive.

Classy lady

Hmmmm, she clearly chats shit!

Anybody in the world can make a comment like: "Leicester won't win the league". When you consider the amount of money we've invested in our squad compared to our rivals it's hardly a bold statement. We probably won't and it's a minor miracle that we're still this close to the top.

But it would be nice if Lawrenson actually said something insightful about us. Just something ..... anything ...... otherwise I'd just sooner him shut up, because it's fairly obvious to anybody that he hasn't even been bothered to watch us play.

You could ask your local hairdresser, who isn't interested in football and knows nothing about it, who is going to win the league. She/He would probably say Manchester United or Arsenal, but definitely not Leicester. Why not? ".....huh uh ..... because they won't ....". 

He displays about the same level of intellectual football insight as an 8 year old.

My 8 yr old nephew is sending his gang around to you....

He says hes never been so insulted..

THE fiancée of Leicester hotshot Jamie Vardy once bedded Peter Andre and claimed: “He was the worst lover I’ve had.”

Rebekah Nicholson, 33, said: “He had great muscles and I thought he’d be a great lover.”

But she said the Strictly Come Dancing star, 42, lasted only five minutes and his todger was unimpressive.

Classy lady

Hmmmm, she clearly chats shit!

And got banged.

• Like 1

I'm so sick of hearing the words "overperforming" and "overachieving". Keep hearing them to describe first Vardy, then Drinkwater, Claudio, the team, etc.

On the plus side, NBCSN's Robbie Mustoe just called Kante the best CM in the league, no "overachieving" about it.

I'm so sick of hearing the words "overperforming" and "overachieving". Keep hearing them to describe first Vardy, then Drinkwater, Claudio, the team, etc.

On the plus side, NBCSN's Robbie Mustoe just called Kante the best CM in the league, no "overachieving" about it.

It's been half of a season. It's okay that outsiders are saying that the club is overachieving.

Prove it over a full season and we'll all be laughing to glory. (I mean, didn't the Falcons start 5-0 or something?)

Some of the comments about him being "big fish" in a small pond and him not being able to play as well for Manchester City because they don't get as much space!

So ignorant. I could understand that for Vardy but they mustn't have watched Mahrez ghost past player after player all season. 

Absolute class. If the idiots want to be clueless and suggest just 'cos he plays for us he wouldn't be able to get in their team, so be it. I'd have him over Sterling absolutely any day of the week right now.

The boy is going places.