Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I heard this...which amused me because John Cross had just been talking about the morale at the Chelsea training ground being flat. Danny Murphy chimed in and said that he couldn't stand such flippant rumours and that such a comment was conjecture at best...minutes later Brazil remarked that, although he shouldn't really say it, but murmurs from the Leicester camp suggested that Ranieri wasn't a great person and was a poor coach. Unbelievable. Unfounded speculation is TalkSports stock in trade.

That's ok - we can attract pep or Carlo once we have sewn up the title!

14, The whole Derby and forest fan base

Reading the Derby forum that was linked here, it seems they'd be happy to see us win the league. There isn't much animosity between the two sets of supporters.

Forest on the other hand are bitter twats.

Jamie Vardy, frightening pace and strength in depth... here's five reasons why Leicester City can win the Premier League title

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3350990/Jamie-Vardy-frightening-pace-strength-depth-s-five-reasons-Leicester-City-win-Premier-League-title.html#ixzz3tjooV5xp 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jamie Vardy, frightening pace and strength in depth... here's five reasons why Leicester City can win the Premier League title

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3350990/Jamie-Vardy-frightening-pace-strength-depth-s-five-reasons-Leicester-City-win-Premier-League-title.html#ixzz3tjooV5xp 

Blimey, for once someone notices our bench isn't full of shit.

I feel like this is the turning point, with people now saying we could actually win it, it would just be typical Leicester to prove them all wrong and start sliding down the table.

I hope not, but while everyone was saying we were in a false position other teams were underestimating us, now they can't and they are going to target us and set up to stop us playing.

• Like 1

A lot will depend on the players staying grounded and taking each game as they have done up to now which is they have to go out knowing they've got to win it because the opposition certainly wont be playing to lose.

On the other hand there's this sort of speculation.

Leicester are top of the table but will they follow in the footsteps of West Ham and Southampton or continue their title challenge?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3351148/Leicester-table-follow-footsteps-West-Ham-Southampton-continue-title-challenge.html#ixzz3tk8707lj 

That article might as well say 'HEY I GOT IT WRONG BUT LOOK THEY'RE BRILL NOW SO PEOPLE SHOULD FORGET THAT I SPOKE OUT OF MY ARSE IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE PROVEN WRONG, HONEST...'

I take it you were super positive about our chances in preseason then? lol

On the other hand there's this sort of speculation.

Leicester are top of the table but will they follow in the footsteps of West Ham and Southampton or continue their title challenge?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3351148/Leicester-table-follow-footsteps-West-Ham-Southampton-continue-title-challenge.html#ixzz3tk8707lj 

One thing that gets me about that is none of the teams mentioned were above 4th, never mind being top of the league. Also not all are after 15 games.

Talk about cherry picking.

They keep trying to equate us to the other teams when, realistically, we are getting better by the game and no-one in recent times has been in this position.

We may well fade a bit but the way we are playing, our tissue injury record and the flaws in other sides make me optimistic we can at least make it last a bit longer, if not even push them all the way for the Champions League.

I dunno bout you but I go into every Leicester game thinking we are gonna win.

I'm the exact opposite.

Every game I think we are going to come crashing back to earth !!

Glad to be wrong so often though.  :)

I go into every game thinking we're going to win yet struck with fear that w might not. I've never predicted us to lose and all my kids (the eldest is nine) thinks we've never lost, they only loss they've seen is Arsenal but seeing as we scored twice I suggested that we'd won.

• Like 3

I go into every game thinking we're going to win yet struck with fear that w might not. I've never predicted us to lose and all my kids (the eldest is nine) thinks we've never lost, they only loss they've seen is Arsenal but seeing as we scored twice I suggested that we'd won.

That sounds a little "Kim Jong-Il"...

• Like 1

That sounds a little "Kim Jong-Il"...

lol, I don't know what you're on about. I just can't bring myself to say the words that we ****. Anyway I'm off for a round of golf, 18 hole in ones and I should be back in time to feed one of my relatives to the dog for breakfast.

Edited by Vlad the Fox