Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Apparently the records show that we should finish in the top four this season.

The problem is that we are record breakers - Vardy obv, and last season wasn't there a record about no team being bottom for so long surviving.  I just hope we stay steady now!

I was thinking the same yesterday. Its going to take a major dip in form for us not to finish in the top 5. 

Been linked with Nigel De Jong today.

Not sure what to make of this one, was a quality player for Man City, done a pretty decent job at Milan too.

Would be good addition but with our 'good' CM headache already, would it really be wise to add another to our squad?

I'm guessing this could be done if Inler goes?

Edit** Just realised its wrong thread.

Edited by EGBFitness

Why do journos not realise that rainieri has only signed benny and gokhan ? NG arrived after Claudio came but clearly wasn't his signing. maybe the truth doesn't matter anyway.

Inler wasn't, he was meant to be a replacement for Cambiasso which the club would have been looking for before Claudio arrived

He's talking out his riss'ole, if he's not surprised by his form then how can he not believe we could win the league? Contradiction. Just win it already, Riyad.

He's talking out his riss'ole, if he's not surprised by his form then how can he not believe we could win the league? Contradiction. Just win it already, Riyad.

Presumably he didn't expect the whole team to perform as well as it has.  Nothing wrong with a bit of self confidence though!

Reckon it's a bit of confusion due to him not being fully fluent in English just yet.

Possible that he meant something along the lines of "we're not getting ahead of ourselves just yet - 40 points has always been the target and we're still working towards that".

• Like 1

"Everyone else is crap"

"The worry is that Vardy could be so worn out from celebrating his double hat-trick after running at that creaky Chelsea backline that he'll have nothing left for the three difficult contests to follow."

Haha-- I LOVE it. We're having a great time in NYC, can only imagine what it's like by you guys.

"If you offered me a top-six finish right now," said Jason Becker, the leader of the delirious Leicester crew at The Football Factory. "I'd rip your hand off." It's a good thing he didn't, because I was holding a beer and I hate to waste Stella"

This got me :clap:

"If you offered me a top-six finish right now," said Jason Becker, the leader of the delirious Leicester crew at The Football Factory. "I'd rip your hand off." It's a good thing he didn't, because I was holding a beer and I hate to waste Stella"

This got me :clap:

I know imagine telling hundreds of people you drink Stella.