Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

If Southampton, WBA or Stoke were in our position I'd 100% support them. I'd also support Sunderland or West Ham as well if they were leading the table instead of us, and we were mid table.

I would support literally anybody, including Forest or Derby, were they in our position.

Sorry if it's been posted, but this is a good article on what goes on behind the scenes and how it's helping us. Spurs fans could do with reading this before they call us 'lucky' for our lack of injuries etc. 

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/0f843f1a-f1b7-11e5-aff5-19b4e253664a.html?ftcamp=published_links/rss/comment/feed//product#axzz43vfuyb1C

It's rare that I enjoy a post so much that I can be bothered to switch to the full version on my mobile to rep it, but that article is fantastic. And from the FT too - who'd'a thought.

solid comment on that article 

From a pure statistical point of view Leicester should not have been above 7th place tops.They are simply lucky. 

yeah up the luckies 

Sorry if it's been posted, but this is a good article on what goes on behind the scenes and how it's helping us. Spurs fans could do with reading this before they call us 'lucky' for our lack of injuries etc.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/0f843f1a-f1b7-11e5-aff5-19b4e253664a.html?ftcamp=published_links/rss/comment/feed//product#axzz43vfuyb1C

Great article apart from the rubbish comments from people that remain blind, hopefully all the so called big clubs are just as blind and continue to put money in the wrong areas. Anyway it won't be long before every team in the world starts to copy our approach, we have moved the game forward in so many ways Edited by foxes_rule1978

According to a German reported Jochim Low has said Leicester City will be Champions "For sure".

Talk is cheap, we need to do it, but it's nice to hear!

May I refer you to the recording of the DFB press conference:

The subject of Jamie Vardy is brought up at around the 19-minute mark, LCFC at minute 22:30 (there's a rough translation by a DFB employee after each segment).

Edited by MC Prussian

lol he's gonna be well confused when this "spectacular play who plays all his game by getting in behind the defence" gets a 20 minute cameo at left back. 

how come germany's national coach knows vardy's game pretty well and describes perfectly how he plays well, yet hodgson seemingly doesn't have a clue

Edited by ScouseFox

lol he's gonna be well confused when this "spectacular play who plays all his game by getting in behind the defence" gets a 20 minute cameo at left back.

how come germany's national coach knows vardy's game pretty well and describes perfectly how he plays well, yet hodgson seemingly doesn't have a clue

As long as Hodgson has his box of tissues ready for when the Spuds team members come out and play then I don't think it really matters about anybody else

The national team England Hotspurs lol

If England play a 4-2-3-1 then Kane will start ahead of Vardy. I wish Vardy would start but Kane has a legit case to be England's first choice #9.

I just don't understand why we persist with this 4-2-3-1. Why not play a system that fits the players you've got?

If England play a 4-2-3-1 then Kane will start ahead of Vardy. I wish Vardy would start but Kane has a legit case to be England's first choice #9.

I just don't understand why we persist with this 4-2-3-1. Why not play a system that fits the players you've got?

Because we have to play a formation that suits Rooney.

In an ideal world we'd play 4-4-2 and he wouldn't be in the starting 11.

• Like 2

Chris waddle spouting ludicrous nonsense on five live suggesting shelvey should be in the squad ahead of Drinks & vardy will drop out of the Euro squad.