Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

That Waddle thing is mental, so deluded.

Wellbeck has only been back playing since our game against them, how can anyone say he should be infront of Vards? You can't even use pace as an excuse, Vards has registered the fastest sprint in the league this season!!

Edited by ajthefox

I thought Matt Elliot came up with an interesting observation the other week.

He was saying how, in recent weeks, teams have set up differently against us, to try and nullify our counter attacking style, but that with the exception of West Ham, who pretty much rendered them toothless, no one seems to have tried to counter the way that Tottenham play.

Tottenham rely alot on their full backs getting forward and giving them width and a real attacking threat, but West Ham set up to keep the Tottenham full backs hemmed in, and Tottenham were devoid of ideas.

Basically no plan B.

• Like 1

That Waddle thing is mental, so deluded.

Wellbeck has only been back playing since our game against them, how can anyone say he should be infront of Vards? You can't even use pace as an excuse, Vards has registered the fastest sprint in the league this season!!

Waddle is a football snob, along the same lines as Danny Mills, Garth Crooks and Lawrenson.

They can`t believe that little old Leicester can be doing what we`re doing, and that all our players are just one season wonders, and next season they will all turn out to be crap, and we will be relegated to where a little club like Leicester should be, and the big elite teams can get back to proving that spending shit loads of money, on perceived high class players is the way to go, and will make the premier league so much stronger!

Basically they think we are an embarrassment to our league, because we are top!

Went in to the 'soccer' shop in Orlando the other day and they had a whole load of shirts from England, bar ours. Asked the guy where the Leicester shirt was in jest, he said the company had been trying to get Leicester shirts for a while but had been unable to do so and said they won't get any soon. He then asked if I had just started supporting them, the cheek!

• Like 1

Waddle is a football snob, along the same lines as Danny Mills, Garth Crooks and Lawrenson.

They can`t believe that little old Leicester can be doing what we`re doing, and that all our players are just one season wonders, and next season they will all turn out to be crap, and we will be relegated to where a little club like Leicester should be, and the big elite teams can get back to proving that spending shit loads of money, on perceived high class players is the way to go, and will make the premier league so much stronger!

Basically they think we are an embarrassment to our league, because we are top!

Personally think Waddle is an embarrassment to English football. If I had missed that penalty in 1990, I would still be keeping a low profile.

Are you sure they didn't know you were in earshot and were just winding you up?

They didn't know I was there and listening until my blood was boiling so much that I went over and challenged them all. The really annoying thing is 121 they're all nice as pie to me and complimentary of us, but obviously as a collective and behind my back their true colours came out. What fvcked me off most was their 'big club' mentality and almost as if we dont have the right to mix it with them at the top. Typical arrogant cockney w@nkers and I feel like Kevin Keegan now. I would LOVE IT if we beat them all, LOVE IT!

After golf in the bar they came over to calm the waves but I told them all to fvck off and I came home. Probably not the smartest move but I'm still angry.

• Like 1

Steve Nicol and Shaka Hislop think we have enough to see out the title. Interesting that Hislop mentions Spurs increased nerves if they did get close-I thought we were the only ones who might get shaky lol

http://www.espnfc.com/video/espn-fc-tv/86/video/2837088/leicester-on-the-verge-of-making-history

Edited by Oxfordfox83

9 reasons Leicester winning the title would be the worst thing to happen to football

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/9-reasons-why-leicester-winning-the-title-would-be-the-worst-thing-to-happen-to-football/?CMP=EMC-Dream_Team_-Verdict_27_03_16-24_03_2016-696-0-0-0

No prizes for guessing who the author of this article supports.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Gerard

'They’re lucky. In fact, they’re little more than a marginally more attractive Tony Pulis outfit. Look at the game against Palace.

Take Riyad Mahrez out of that side and they’re nothing'

Must be a deluded Spurs fan. 

• Like 1

Spurs fans noticed that old lady left a fiver in the self-checkout at Morrison's but they have no intention of chasing after her with it.

Spurs fans take their shoes off and put their feet up when they're on a plane/at the cinema.

Spurs fans leave all the hairs in the sink after shaving.

Spurs fans bring their own pool cues to the pub.

Spurs fans arrested for international crimes against humanity.     Don't you just HATE them !

I honestly don't get this "lucky Leicester" thing. They can hate Vardy if they want, they can think half our players are average journeymem, they can think we are a one season wonder. But how can you call our season lucky? Has the first half of the season been completely wiped off people's memories? Have they forgotten that we were steamrolling teams scoring 2 or 3 for fun? We couldn't buy a clean sheet for love nor money and everyone said when our goals dry up we'll get found out and slide into mid table.

It's as if our season is based on our last four 1-0 wins.

We are the second highest scores in the league. We got TWO players in double figures, no other club has that. We got the most points, most wins, least defeats etc.

The mind boggles...

• Like 2

9 reasons Leicester winning the title would be the worst thing to happen to football

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/9-reasons-why-leicester-winning-the-title-would-be-the-worst-thing-to-happen-to-football/?CMP=EMC-Dream_Team_-Verdict_27_03_16-24_03_2016-696-0-0-0

No prizes for guessing who the author of this article supports. :rolleyes:

I wish I was that cool and contrary and edgy.

I honestly don't get this "lucky Leicester" thing. They can hate Vardy if they want, they can think half our players are average journeymem, they can think we are a one season wonder. But how can you call our season lucky? Has the first half of the season been completely wiped off people's memories? Have they forgotten that we were steamrolling teams scoring 2 or 3 for fun? We couldn't buy a clean sheet for love nor money and everyone said when our goals dry up we'll get found out and slide into mid table.

It's as if our season is based on our last four 1-0 wins.

We are the second highest scores in the league. We got TWO players in double figures, no other club has that. We got the most points, most wins, least defeats etc.

The mind boggles...

People will write anything to get a reaction, if it makes them look ridiculous they'll claim they're being ironic or presenting an alternative view or tell you you're being a sheep.

Tres boring.

None of our fans forensically analyse the Spurs games or squad behaviour to create enough reasons to not want someone to win the title. 

They seem to find it very difficult to admit it would be bad for Tottenham, Arsenal, Man City or whoever so throw out meaningless, unqualified bollocks about how football would be worse or the game will implode and nobody would attend games anymore because of the injustice of it all.