Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I'm so ****in angry. The problem living down here is that I'm the only Leicester fan in town. Just walked into the changing rooms at my golf club to overhear a conversation amongst a load of Gooners, Spurs and Chelsea fans. Went something like: "Leicester are shit, they're an embarrassment to the PL. They'll fvck up in Europe, lose their best players, get relegated next year, one season wonders" etc.

I blew a fuse and lost my rag with the cvnts. Then spent 10 minutes defending us as a lone voice. Fuming..

• Like 1

I'm so ****in angry. The problem living down here is that I'm the only Leicester fan in town. Just walked into the changing rooms at my golf club to overhear a conversation amongst a load of Gooners, Spurs and Chelsea fans. Went something like: "Leicester are shit, they're an embarrassment to the PL. They'll fvck up in Europe, lose their best players, get relegated next year, one season wonders" etc.

I blew a fuse and lost my rag with the cvnts. Then spent 10 minutes defending us as a lone voice. Fuming..

Are you sure they didn't know you were in earshot and were just winding you up? Anyway, you'll have the last laugh,if we win the league you say I told you so and if spurs win there's no way they're going to win the champions league.

It's such flawed logic lol We're shit, but we're ahead of all of them in the league and by quite some distance too. The only embarrassment to the PL are the teams that are trailing this supposedly shit team, the team's that year on year are failing to progress in Europe.

It's such flawed logic lol We're shit, but we're ahead of all of them in the league and by quite some distance too. The only embarrassment to the PL are the teams that are trailing this supposedly shit team, the team's that year on year are failing to progress in Europe.

Fair point ...   I mean how many of out sh1t players represent their country.   

Change your gold club mate

All the gooners and spuds etc in my office think we're worth our place at the top (although they also think we're about to bottle it due to us 'nicking' wins).

thats why I started a thread asking if they were one season wonders on here . And have been blocked from posting . Surly is a valid question. As was my post on should we sign Kane. But the mods didn't like it . Keep smiling izzy but ask the question wouldn't Arsenal and Tottenham like to be one season wonders I know I would . Oh if your in the know get me reinstalled he he.

thats why I started a thread asking if they were one season wonders on here . And have been blocked from posting . Surly is a valid question. As was my post on should we sign Kane. But the mods didn't like it . Keep smiling izzy but ask the question wouldn't Arsenal and Tottenham like to be one season wonders I know I would . Oh if your in the know get me reinstalled he he.

If you're banned from posting how come I'm reading this? 

• Like 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03p2prl?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

Here's the Chris Waddle thing mentioned on the other page.

The best bit was "Yeah I can see Welbeck playing in that wide role because Hodgson likes his pace".

It really is incredible.

In fairness he's not wrong about hodgson and welbeck, hodgson will pick welbeck there because he's a bit fast and one of the regulars.

lol legit true, two most boring games ive seen us in this season were against spurs home and away.

it's at the stage where i can't work out if they're still being serious or not. surely they're messing? a fully likeable squad? they've got harry kane up front ffs ive never met anyone who thinks he's anything other than a dick head. a team that didn't cost a lot of money? they've spent hundreds of millions on their bench alone. a team made up of players coming through the youth ranks? who? harry kane and, er, nobody else? unless we're counting ryan f ucking mason.

must be a piss take. surely.

The two Spurs game were dull this season, and it is most likely where they get this anti-football opinion from. As 2 styles of football we are very similar high energy, high pressing, fast attacking, the difference is we are a little more direct and don't play the boring crap but as a team Spurs are very good, and have destroyed teams the same way we have, and ground out results when needed. If it wasn't for us I would be cheering on Spurs this season to finish ahead of the traditional big clubs.

As for their fans (by that I mean internet presence) are just awful, know nothing, bitter, entitlement junkies who have failed to realise they haven't progressed much this season (the points tally is not too different to this stage last year) everyone else has gone shit. They are profiting from that almost as much as we are. Also they probably think that Kyle Walker, Danny Rose and Delle Alli all came through their academy.

• Like 1