Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

What I find brilliant, all media sites claiming we have not been active in the transfer market,

unlike the other title rivals.Just like last season, again with total incompetence and even

top journalists and pundits showing typical lazy arrogant journalism, and further reporting.

We will be starting  again, low key, underrated, and off many experts radar, could mean

opposition players, will not put in their top performances against Leicester.

I like the Nobodies tag, gives us already an advantage before a ball is kicked in anger.

Like Forest before us, we are being  totally ignored, neither pundit, journalist, nor expert 

know where to hang their opinion flags.They are running  scared  and dont know it.!!!

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

What I find brilliant, all media sites claiming we have not been active in the transfer market,

unlike the other title rivals.Just like last season, again with total incompetence and even

top journalists and pundits showing typical lazy arrogant journalism, and further reporting.

We will be starting  again, low key, underrated, and off many experts radar, could mean

I like the Nobodies tag, gives us already an advantage before a ball is kicked in anger.

Like Forest before us, we are being  totally ignored, neither pundit, journalist, nor expert 

know where to hang their opinion flags.They are running  scared  and dont know it.!!!

The assumption that Chelsea and Man U will just walk into the top four gets me. Man U spent £250m under a renowned manager and got average results. So why does spending another £200m under another renowned manager mean they're contenders? Deep down, we all know Kante will be amazing for Chelsea but the rest of that dressing room is rotten. I'm not sure Conte can turn it around and even if he does, it may just be another temporary fix until the players collectively spit their dummy out again. 

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

He's a blogger. Anyone could have written that crap. He's not part of the media.

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

He's a blogger. Anyone could have written that crap. He's not part of the media.

I  was not posting or quoting On  any individual, I was pointing out and opinionating on 

......ALL media, TV outlets..

17 hours ago, Danizen said:

The assumption that Chelsea and Man U will just walk into the top four gets me. Man U spent £250m under a renowned manager and got average results. So why does spending another £200m under another renowned manager mean they're contenders? Deep down, we all know Kante will be amazing for Chelsea but the rest of that dressing room is rotten. I'm not sure Conte can turn it around and even if he does, it may just be another temporary fix until the players collectively spit their dummy out again. 

One of them will, definitely, get back in the top four I'll tell you that now, I would say both but there are a lot of teams in contention for the top four places now. 

57 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

All I can ever picture is 8 Mile... but with Vardy working making medical splits, instead of car panels. Him kicking a ball around in the car park looking showing skill but frustration, instead of battling at the food truck.

It's basically 8 mile with football instead of rap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

All I can ever picture is 8 Mile... but with Vardy working making medical splits, instead of car panels. Him kicking a ball around in the car park looking showing skill but frustration, instead of battling at the food truck.

sounds amazing tbf 

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Can't wait for Vinny Jones's Nigel Pearson ostrich themed rap battle with a journalist. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

That's a little more promising.

I don't think this will be the only film made about last season because of the enormity of the achievement, although not all will focus on Vardy, I don't think.

I'm hoping the film is less 'When Saturday Comes' and more 'Moneyball'

1 hour ago, Len Finsbury said:

That's a little more promising.

I don't think this will be the only film made about last season because of the enormity of the achievement, although not all will focus on Vardy, I don't think.

I'm hoping the film is less 'When Saturday Comes' and more 'Moneyball'

I think the original idea for the film was Vardy's rise and goal record. Our league win is just a happy accident for the film makers.

21 hours ago, Babylon said:

Which was Rocky with rapping instead of boxing. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2

Sarah Winterburn on Football365 (well known disliker of Leicester) has included Daniel Amartey in the 6 disastrous January signings.

http://www.football365.com/news/niasse-and-five-more-disastrous-january-transfers

Utterly ridiculous given that a) he barely played because our midfield pair were so good and b) he still seems very much in the plans of Ranieri for this season judging by pre-season. He's played, as she says, 101 minutes of which most were at right-back on debut (which she didn't say).