Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

10 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Man their reaction to the relegation odds is class, pure disbelief and they ain't clever enough to fake it. 

Hopefully we can blast out 'we are staying up' fairly early in the season. :)

• Like 1

In a way when people write us off it's good, but at the same time I do care that so many people are predicting the finishes they are for us. The predictions may not matter, but they're so disrespectful it beggars belief. We won the league by 10 points for Fuchs sake.

54 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

In a way when people write us off it's good, but at the same time I do care that so many people are predicting the finishes they are for us. The predictions may not matter, but they're so disrespectful it beggars belief. We won the league by 10 points for Fuchs sake.

It was a fluke we only lost one game at home and 2 away in 38 games. It was a fluke the last 9 or 10 games the previous season to stay up. It was a fluke we won the league by 10 points. It was a fluke Leicester were the only so called little club that took advantage of the crappy years all the so called big clubs had.

I'm surprised the FA hasn't deleted the 2015/16 season from the record books.

No disrespect......it was either a total fluke or it never happened. Just dismiss it as a dream we always wanted and somehow foxestalk made it come true even if it never really happened.

32 minutes ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

Don't let it bother you, it's only an opinion. 

Oh I'm not bothered. Like I've said over and over I believe in this team and what others say who are not fans of the club is pretty much irrelevant but I enjoy the back and forth banter regardless.

9 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Only Dean Saunders of the 33 BBC pundits has us to finish in the top 4.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/36-bbcs-33-pundits-think-man-united-will-win-league-0-say-arsenal-graphic/

36% of BBCs 33 pundits think Man United will win the league; 0% say Arsenal [Graphic]

36% of BBCs 33 pundits think Man United will win the league; 0% say Arsenal [Graphic]

To be fair though, most are predicting 6th/ 7th which is pretty good going. The lowest prediction is 10th .....no prizes for guessing who thinks that.

Rachel Brown Finnis has us down for 5th...and I've always admired her work.

Edited by Paddy.

I know Arsenal fans opinion's are hardly worth worrying about, they're all bipolar and arguably more kneejerk than us but Mahrez needs to sort his head about before too many people start taking the piss and it harms his career here or otherwise elsewhere.

http://www.punditarena.com/football/english-football/arsenal/cconnolly/arsenal-fans-wonder-mahrez-worth-40-million-after-display/

He needs to focus because currently he's not going about staying here the right way or moving. Make your mind up soon Riyad.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Not sure I want to hear or read anything about our display today lol

Basically it's just links from Arsenal fans on twitter taking the piss out of Mahrez and Vardy.

Can't really defend either on today's performance.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Ah yes, the completely cringeworthy hashtag of #FreeMahrez used by 14 year olds from Algeria and Indonesia.

Seen some about of shite written about us since yesterday afternoon which is surprising seeing as I thought no one cared about us...

Oh well, let them talk,  we'll just prove them wrong again :)