Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

5 hours ago, dayday said:

I see Forest have a thread on there LTLF forum, demise of Leicester City lol

It's part matchday thread and a discussion on Lineker's choice of underwear last Saturday, hardly controversial.

Maybe they could change the threat title to something more appropriate, such as "The "We're just bored as ****, so let's mention Leicester City in a random thread" thread".

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I probably care about forest as much as coventry at this point, we're on a complete other level. Only thing I find amusing is the mentals they get to run the club. 

Pretty much.

Forest are years away from even being in a position to compete with us on any level. That some of them still feel they're a bigger club than us is beyond parody.

7 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

It's part matchday thread and a discussion on Lineker's choice of underwear last Saturday, hardly controversial.

Maybe they could change the threat title to something more appropriate, such as "The "We're just bored as ****, so let's mention Leicester City in a random thread" thread".

But But they don't care about us.

3 hours ago, shade said:

as most kids under the age of 20 would say, Nottingham who?

Nobody under the age of 40 will remember them being a good side.

They're a funny bunch- they seem to mock Leicester fans who still feel something towards the historic Leicester/Nottingham rivalry, then claim their rivalry with Liverpool still exists. Weirdos. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

But But they don't care about us.

They care less about us than about the Rams - there's a "The Demise of Derby" and a "The demise of the demise of Derby County" thread, as well. lol

The former has 84+ pages already!

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

They care less about us than about the Rams - there's a "The Demise of Derby" and a "The demise of the demise of Derby County" thread, as well. lol

The former has 84+ pages already!

A little more digging and you will find plenty more threads about us, ones that go on for some time.

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm not really that obsessed with Nottingham Forest, to be honest.

Fair one. 

A funny little Championship club is worth the odd laugh, but doesn't deserve much more than that. 

Bigger fish to fry. 

7 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Nobody under the age of 40 will remember them being a good side.

They're a funny bunch- they seem to mock Leicester fans who still feel something towards the historic Leicester/Nottingham rivalry, then claim their rivalry with Liverpool still exists. Weirdos. 

Rivalry with Liverpool? lollollol

That imagined one always makes me chuckle.  

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Remember when forest fans thought we were singing are you watching Nottingham during the title run in lollol

Forest lol

Yep. lollol

Literally as if Narcissistic Personality Disorder had become contagious when they spouted that drivel.