Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

maybe he can give the players some tips on how to knockout the opposition! Leicester have gone nine rounds in the premier league being knocked to the floor a few times and we've just about managed to get up. there's three rounds left and we at least need to survive to get a points decision! lol

• Like 1

Just now, melrose said:

Yes shame on them for telling the world what is said on Foxes Talk!

Actually, I meant that the thread was shameful, just my opinion. But never mind. 

I'm not entirely sure that the world was listening - and assuming it was I doubt that it'd give two shits about anything that was 'said on Foxes Talk - with the possible exception of the recent thread about the bloke stealing the venetian blinds.

15 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Actually, I meant that the thread was shameful, just my opinion. But never mind. 

I'm not entirely sure that the world was listening - and assuming it was I doubt that it'd give two shits about anything that was 'said on Foxes Talk - with the possible exception of the recent thread about the bloke stealing the venetian blinds.

Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick

:thumbup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, dominicmsb said:

I have to agree with Keown. Owen talking nonsense if you ask me. "If Leicester finished 15th".. "If my aunt had balls" ..

If we'd finished 15th he'd still have gone because the idea is to improve year on year not go backwards. Standing still is just about acceptable, for a few years at least, but had we finished 15th last year this year would have been a regression and he'd have gone, just like Pardew.

15 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

I have to agree with Keown. Owen talking nonsense if you ask me. "If Leicester finished 15th".. "If my aunt had balls" ..

I used to idolise Michael Owen thanks to his time with England. His goal against Argentina in 98 is one of my earliest memories of football and the joy it brings.

It's a shame that I have to listen to the drivel he comes out with and now think "what a c**t". Ian Wright & Martin Keown were bang on.

Why are 90% of pundits made up of ex top 6 players? There are the odd ex player like Savage but most of them played for top clubs.

Never seen an ex Birmingham City player as pundit for example. But there are dozens of ex Liverpool players in the media.

Edited by Koke

3 minutes ago, Basingstoke Fox said:

I used to idolise Michael Owen thanks to his time with England. His goal against Argentina in 98 is one of my earliest memories of football and the joy it brings.

It's a shame that I have to listen to the drivel he comes out with and now think "what a c**t". Ian Wright & Martin Keown were bang on.

Ian Wright is one of the best pundits around in my opinion, Owen just comes across as a thick clueless idiot when talking about anyone outside the standard top four of yesteryear