Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

49 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I remember going on that forum around the time we won the league, and there were a couple beating the PED drum- sounds like it's caught on? They're absolutely batsh*t mental if they actually believe that lol

Arsenal fans were at least saying it in jest but Man City fans are legitimately the Alex Jones of football. The media are all Man Utd lovers and United got the FA on their payroll. The refs are out to only screw Man City because.... (not sure why). Leicester City are on peds and UEFA have an agenda against Manchester City.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Our fan base are united and together. We're not divided like Arsenal. The hate we have been getting lately has only strengthened the unity amongst our fans. I'm actually really proud of how we as supporters have dealt with the massive media meltdown post Ranieri sacking.

Yeah the fans have on the whole been great. The media and neutrals initially expected us to be livid, but there was a strong bond between us and the players and owners before Claudio's reign, and it's still there now. People just tuned in for our title win, but they were all legends before anyone gave a toss about us.

I'm proud at how the players have also dealt with it- they know the stick they've been getting, and they've turned it into 3 cracking performances. Long may it continue.

• Like 2

All it indicates to me is how the loan system is badly set up for me it should only be used to increase the experience of younger players or at a push recovering fitness not to allow you to have a massive squad of expensive players and then to loan them out because you haven't got the means to play them. They should also only be allowed to go to a league lower than the players club.

Nasri shouldn't even be allowed to be loaned to a club of the stature or Sevilla.

image.jpg.0b9ab9c8c284c3a01c6953e0c385ac8f.jpg

I'm sure the F.A. are right now scheduling an emergency meeting just to discuss your pressing concerns, in fact they'll invite you to speak in person and to have a say on the appropriate punishment.....dream on, go back to playing Football Manager where you really can be in charge of everything, oooh power, you pretentious self important p***k!

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

I'm sure the F.A. are right now scheduling an emergency meeting just to discuss your pressing concerns, in fact they'll invite you to speak in person and to have a say on the appropriate punishment.....dream on, go back to playing Football Manager where you really can be in charge of everything, oooh power, you pretentious self important p***k!

It's almost like he doesn't realise that Sterling, the diving little twat, plays for his team!

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

What are they saying about it mate? Thought it was spot on!

That it looks shit, a few thinking it was done by the club and so on. GB are the best group in the UK but their tifos are basically the same every time.

1 hour ago, fazzyfox said:

Man City fans used to be quite decent. Now they're a bunch of entitled, paranoid nobs.

They're ever so touchy about the oil money which I don't understand. They literally won the lottery but want to act like they got all this success from being such a huge club. Even if you just bring the money up in normal conversation you get an earful in response. 

I think they've taken a dislike to us because they took 4 years and almost  £1,000,000,000 to achieve what within two years of being promoted. 

• Like 1

Who was that embarrassment of a player who threw himself to the floor when Huth's hand fluttered past his face?  Was it some cheating Cnut from Man City?  Have a word.

Team full of yellow livered diving premadonna bellends. 

10 hours ago, Wookie said:

That it looks shit, a few thinking it was done by the club and so on. GB are the best group in the UK but their tifos are basically the same every time.

That's probably because of Alan Greene on 5live claiming it was manufactured by the club, he seemed very bitter about us and the decision to sack Ranieri. He should stick to doing is job and telling people what's happening on the pitch and not offering people his ill informed opinions if he can't be arsed to do any research on the shite he spouts.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark_w said:

Has Bluemoon decided Monaco were on drugs yet?

To be fair, I've always considered Bluemoon a place where Leicester City receive regular praise. There's been a lot of sympathies from their side ever since our return to the top flight.

I envy Manchester City for their Social Media and webdesign team. Can we loan them out for a while? :D

Edited by MC Prussian